X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

getting good

Thousands of people marched through the streets of Baghdad on Friday, enthusiastically voicing support for Lebanon's Hezbollah militia.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: getting good

yet another reason why i say just isolate the whole damn region and let them grow thier own food. shouldnt take too long to go entirely to nuclear power. we dont need the oil. let them live in the dark ages. the people arent even worth dealing with. let them live under the imams, and stop sending money and lives to die. and if they agress beyond thier borders, then hit them hard. give them their countries and thats it.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

Re: getting good

^^Agreed on the nuclear power solution. If motivated enough a completely nuclear run transportation network could be built in the US in no time. But, we would need to have government out of the loop to get it done. Just look at how quickly the internet backbone and cell phone tower infrastructure has been built. Part of the reason is government let these areas alone and look what the people and the free market built.

Comment

Working...