Travel Guru Extraordinaire
    • Jun 2004

Sasha @ The Zap Club, Brighton 1994

Taken down - sorry
    Ask me a question...
  • factorg
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

I would not d/l from that site there are trojans a plenty on there.
    "..truth has a habit of marching on.."

Comment

• ubiqe
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I did. And I had to use 5 different spyware cleaners. And I'm still not sure if I got rid of it all

Comment

• Hos
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Re:: Sasha @ The Zap Club, Brighton 1994

let me know how you get on ubique. i have a port scan from impregnable.net everytime my computer connects to the internet. i'm sure it has something to do with that site. and when i searched the domain name on whois....stupid ass address...spooky!
        black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• robprunzit
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Re:: Sasha @ The Zap Club, Brighton 1994

Whoa!!! I am so glad you guys are letting us know about the trojan crap.
          I had big problems for about a month with that crap. Never really found out just what it was, but sounds like you guys are going through what I was so troubled with earlier. I had a thread running, it is still there, maybe find it and check out what I was going through.

I titled it something about
          " Hybridized site is trying to hack my machine''.

As it turned out, it had nothing to do with the VERY GOOD, Hybridized.org site, but somehow the program running would make my Internet Exploere connect to something everytime I hooked up to the internet, and it would send me port scan packets with alot of different IP addresses and domain names, a couple of which I recognized, one of them Hybridized.

I now believe it had nothing to do with Hybridized.org but somehow was a spoof of that site, then would report back to the hacker when an open port was located. And they did find open ports on my machine, and they did get in a few times. I was constantly checking the traffic and pinging for the WHOIS, and when I pinged them they went away quickly. Very wierd I know.

Try uninstalling your security software, deleting it also from the Program File in your C drive, then reinstalling. Do this off the internet of course and unplugged. Update it and run your newly updated version in SAFE MODE. That may help. Let me know please. I did this, and I dont have a problem now. Oh, also a program called GHOSTSURF works well too.
          AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• supaz
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Was the set worth it??

Comment

• mixu
              Travel Guru Extraordinaire
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by supaz
              Was the set worth it??

In a word, yes. Vintage stuff. If anyone's got a site/ftp I can upload to I will but otherwise it 's gone...
              Ask me a question...

Comment

• supaz
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
                Originally posted by supaz
                Was the set worth it??

In a word, yes. Vintage stuff. If anyone's got a site/ftp I can upload to I will but otherwise it 's gone...
                hmmm....maybe MS???

Comment

Working...