X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • remoh
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Its That time of the month again ..Dark | Drums presents Nic Fanciulli

Dark | Drums is proud to present world class Dj/ Producer Nic Fanciulli (Skylark- Buick Project)

7pm pac/10 est - Orlando
    8pm pac/11 est ? Dark | Drums presents Nic Fanciulli
    9pm pac/12 est ? Cstylez

Upcoming Dark | Drums Gigs:

Thusday August 10th ? Orlando @ VooDoo Lounge, Las Vegas
    Thursday August 24th ? Baby Dave @ VooDoo Lounge, Las Vegas
    Friday September 1st ? Orlando @ Seamless AfterHours, Las Vegas

Nic Fanciulli is a young and fresh DJ, producer and remixer - currently one of the hottest rising talents in the UK. Fanciulli started his career playing the usual round of bars and worked in his local record shop in Maidstone from the age of 16.
    His first break came five years ago after slipping unmarked mix tapes to Maidstone's Club Class promoter. After the 3rd tape and a 6-week hunt by the promoter Fanciulli was given a weekly main room residency.
    The same year (aged 19) Fanciulli, along with some friends, started two record labels: Portent Records and Portent Plus. The first track signed being Mojolators 'Drifting', which was then signed on to Multiply after Pete Tong played it for
    14 weeks in a row on his Essential Selection show.Through Club Class, Fanciulli has gained massive respect from DJs across the spectrum for his unique take on house music. Xpress2 proclaimed him their tip for the top in October 2002, whilst Tong said he was the finest resident in the UK as well as props from Yousef and Seb Fontaine along the way. In the last year alone, Fanciulli has played for Cream in the UK and Ibiza, for Defected throughout the world, for the
    Radio 1 weekends in Ibiza, Miami and Cardiff as well as for the Radio 1 Outdoor stage at Homelands & Glastonbury. Plus gigs at Shindig, The Arches, Passion, Circus, Type and he's recently started a new back-room residency with
    The Gallery at Turnmills on the first Friday of every month. His room (T2), called Fandango, is purely for Fanciulli to invite DJs he respects and to push the finest new-breed through the ranks - so far including Rocky and Diesel (X-Press2), Yousef, Paul Woolford, Krysko, MYNC, Mark Knight and more to come. MTV tipped Fanciulli for the top in their young-guns series @WMC 2003, he mixed a covermount CD for Mixmag and in May, Fanciulli did his first ever Radio 1 Essential Mix - where Tong described him as one of the finest residents and best up-and-coming producers in the UK. In Dec this year this was
    followed up by the half hour hot mix on Tong's show !!!
    Fanciulli's production and remix work (under his Skylark banner) has also stepped up a gear this year, pushing him through as both an artist and DJ. His remixes of Jo Mills' 4Tune 500 'Dancin in the Dark' achieved 'Essential New Tune' status back in XXXX, whilst his remixes of Sandy Rivera's 'I Cant Stop' (Deep Vision),
    Deep Dish's 'Prahna The Dream' (Yoshitoshi) and Xpress2's 'Muzik' (JBO) clearly illustrate why he is in demand. In August Fanciulli once again achieved Essential New Tune with his own production work (as Sky Lark) with 'That's More Like It'.

[URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

• beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Its That time of the month again ..Dark | Drums presents Nic Fanciulli

Boing.

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

tuned in bizznatch!

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Glad to see its back on
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• remoh
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

yeah mee too...
          [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
          |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

Working...