• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Planning is Under Way!

Originally posted by Localizer
    ....and ya, i've seen and been to quite a few countries around the world...have you? probably not, so sit down.
    Great, you're a fine tourist. I've been to quite a few countries as well, how is that relavent to this discussion?

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

i have. and i live in NYC, so the world comes to me more than anyone else on the planet. again though, it has zero revelence that i have been to mexico, canada, ireland, england, argentina, and peru.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
        Great, you're a fine tourist. I've been to quite a few countries as well, how is that relavent to this discussion?
        it's very relevant considering i don't go as a tourist, but as a learner. i don't travel for leisure, i travel to expand knowledge. it's also relevant in the fact that your buddy, sightless, posted the picture of the world. taking in what the rest of the world views about our foreign policies and actions is crucial. anyway, you still veer away from the topic at hand, which is reconstruction. so make this a worthwhile debate and rather than critique my knowledge, dig up some information and hit me back with something legitimate rather than sarcastic comments.
        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Localizer
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          i have. and i live in NYC, so the world comes to me more than anyone else on the planet. again though, it has zero revelence that i have been to mexico, canada, ireland, england, argentina, and peru.
          again, it has all the relevance in the world if you know what you're doing there....
          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
            anyway, you still veer away from the topic at hand...
            you veered this topic off track by assuming you're the only person that's travelled the world, and your opinion is somehow more relavant than thesightless'.

my last post was this:

Reconstruction is failing because Shiites and Sunnis hate each other.
            ^on topic.

So please continue unless you'd like to post more of your credentials.

I'm just sayin...

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
              you veered this topic off track by assuming you're the only person that's travelled the world, and your opinion is somehow more relavant than thesightless'.

my last post was this:

^on topic.

So please continue unless you'd like to post more of your credentials.

I'm just sayin...
              nope, i kept it on topic and have....sightless threw it off topic and you followed to back your buddy. i replied to his sarcasm. i have continued, and like i said, give a listen and post what you think since the clip is not a biased discussion but rather an overview of what's working and what's not.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Miroslav
                WHOA I can change this!1!
                • Apr 2006

Mission Accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!
                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...