X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

so i found the actual end of the web.

Explains what to do if a Microsoft game crashes or closes unexpectedly when you try to start the game.

that web page. go down a bit and click on the 300 number link at the bottom.....watch where it leads you... then click the link there.

figures though,,,,,, only microsoft can make a game that has problems with its OS......

yet roughly 5000 software manufacturers can do it daily.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Wanni
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: so i found the actual end of the web.

Can't find 300 number link.
    NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

um, that was a waste of time
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• sammwalk
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

well, wait a minute. yeah, it's silly that microsoft games don't run perfectly on microsoft's own OS, but neither do other games. In fact, i don't think I've ever played ANY game on ANY windows system that never crashed, had graphics issues, sound issues, locked up the whole machine, at least a few times. and aren't these games by microsoft farmed out to smaller studios? even if they aren't, the department that makes the OS is probably different from the dept that makes the games, making conflicts inevitable. plus, the microsoft OSs are made so compatible that the likelihood of errors is overwhelming. I'm amazed that they do so well, despite the problems.

don't get me wrong, i'm no microsoft fanboy, but i don't expect their own software to run any better than anyone else's on their OS.

Comment

• evangelion
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
          and aren't these games by microsoft farmed out to smaller studios?
          They just publish them, studios like Big Huge Games actually make them.

Comment

Working...