X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • etincelles
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2005

My Ears are Painful...

Last edited by etincelles; March 24, 2010, 03:30:59 PM.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: My Ears are Painful...

i am sure i have that problem too. i think i have had a mild form of tinnitus since i was a kid, but it seems to be getting worse. ever since i was a kid i have had a constant ringing in my ears, even before i listened to loud music. now the constant ringing sound seems to be louder, ie i notice it more during the day, when i am going about my normal business than i used to which worries me.
    last time i went to a nightclub the sound system wasnt even up that loud and every time the bass hit my ears seemed to be killing me. i definately need to wear some plugs next time. i know that used to not be a problem. i think i should go to the doctor to get it checked out because i know when i am talking to people especially in areas with a good amount of background noise i am always asking them to repeat themselves.

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

Yep...go see your doctor for sure. I try to be as careful as I can, especially in clubs. If I'm there for a while and it gets to be peak hour and I don't have earplugs, I'm running to the bathroom and wadding up toilet paper. Just a little bit, it's dark anyways and everyone's drunk and no one will notice (I think), and just that makes a remarkable difference - pretty much no ringing in my ears the next day. Unlike that time I stood up front for an entire Crystal Method show with no ear protection...it was like a damn fire alarm was going off in my head for days.
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• sammwalk
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

hopefully by the time i'm 60 they'll have cochleal implants!

Comment

• chanty
            John, John, where art thou!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
            If I'm there for a while and it gets to be peak hour and I don't have earplugs, I'm running to the bathroom and wadding up toilet paper.
            I do that too if I've forgotten my earplugs. The loudest soundsystem I've heard was in the Bell Centre in Montreal for a Cream party.....it was deafening and there were still tripped out people dancing and leaning into them.
            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by thesightless

Comment

• Kobe
                I wish I had an interesting User title
                • Jun 2004

Seriously, take care of your hearing, you only get one, or something like that
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

I had to ditch the earbuds all together
                  it sucks to have to be so conscious about sound
                  but I' ve found just taking some time off sans music
                  say four days has done wonders over the past year.
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...