X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

democrats ask leiberman to step aside..

soo... umm..... they are asking leiberman to step aside from campagining....

ummm isnt this the same group who sued GW for the past two presidential elections, that he already accepted winning?? doesnt this guy have a right to campaign? i mean, its not like they have lost the election or anything already..
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • dohturdima
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: democrats ask leiberman to step aside..

Chances are they already lost - the Democratic candidate that won is much more left of center than Lieberman is. If Lieberman runs as an Indy, he'll command at least some of dems' center-left vote .
    Habit is a form of exercise

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

which goes to show that the Dems just want the power back...and again, quite possibly in another twisted way in this case, could screw it all up if Lamont loses because of Lieberman's pull.
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

it really is a shame..... i have been reading into it as im have been a big leiberman fan for in candidness, and the guy who beat him, is just another generalization type guy like gore and kerry. he has zero substance and literally follows the party line press release on the big 5 issues of war, abortion, security, genetic research and economy...

stupid americans will lead to our country's downfall and it is becoming more evident by the day. there exists a group pf people who apply logic and compassion/repsect to the issues, but unfortunetly, they are being silenced in favor of a person who might have the best chances in the polls on MSNBC, CNN, FOX zand BBC>.... shame on us. i highly reccommend that each of us actually look into each of these peoples causes, voting history, speeches and whatever else we can find out to see who they really are. bush is bad, kerry would have been worse, and the future is looking very very dim.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...