Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gatz
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Pete_Tong-Live_at_Viva_Party_Pacha_Ibiza_(Essential_Mix)-SAT-08-12-2006-TWCLIVE

Pete_Tong-Live_at_Viva_Party_Pacha_Ibiza_(Essential_Mix)-SAT-08-12-2006-TWCLIVE

N.joy

• ciaran
    Addiction started
    • Jan 2005

Re: Pete_Tong-Live_at_Viva_Party_Pacha_Ibiza_(Essential_Mix)-SAT-08-12-2006-TWCLIVE

Nice one, Lawler set included?
    "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• fabric8
      200mph Club
      • Jul 2006

Re: Pete_Tong-Live_at_Viva_Party_Pacha_Ibiza_(Essential_Mix)-SAT-08-12-2006-TWCLIVE

thanks Gatz, no mention of Lawler, did he play this event ?

Comment

• ciaran
        Addiction started
        • Jan 2005

Yeah, the last hour.

It was a viva event. thanks for posting
        "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• fabric8
          200mph Club
          • Jul 2006

thanks dude, love to hear the old Lawler triballing up at Pacha, but i'd have to think we got the newer electro lawler

Comment

• fabric8
            200mph Club
            • Jul 2006

no lawler set here guys, pete tong says in end that lawler set will be played tonight on essential mix highlights show

Comment

• digitaldan72
              Gold Gabber
              • Jan 2006

thank god for that...non of that tribal bollocks! just good old pots and pans mixing from Tong...i bet hes over the moon with ableton now readily availble for djs.
              http://www.mixdepot.net/DannyOliver

http://www.myspace.com/djdan72

Comment

• elektrikzon
                Gold Gabber
                • May 2006

many thanks for this one
                °O●● zuRReAL muSik ●●°°

Comment

Working...