X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

I am coming to America and Canada :)

Hey all just letting everyone know that i am heading down your way . i will be leaving tuesday. my plane leaves at 10:50 am Australian time. i am going to LA first and stay for 4 days before i jet my ass to Toronto. Was just wondering though is america and canada expensive. i am taking a bit of money but needed to know if i would need more. how expensive are things over there?? Ok a cup of cofee is around $2.80 over here. how much is it overe there?? we will be taking alot of public transport so is that expensive over there?? i am also gonna buy some new threads how much would that cost. i am not a brand type of guy just soemthing that looks nice and won't srink after one wash ya know what i mean . my bro has been to LA before and told me to go to vinece beach and couple others where there are heaps of bikini babes and bodybuilders etc. Can u guys recommend where to go while i am there. It is me my bro in law and my sister coming. We will be staying in a hotel. we will be meeting up with Uberzone. Not sure if u guys and gals know him but he is quiet big in the breaks scene. my bro in law knows him quiet well. anyway any info if welcome. thanks in advance. i saw that LA thread but i thought i would start my own so that i can get my own personal info. Oh and last but not least i won't have acess to a net for a while unless i find some nice internet places which if anyone can recommend that would be great. oh and if anyone wanted to catch up while i am there that would be sweet too. maybe in a club or something . Thanks guys speak soon.

• Global Eyes
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: I am coming to America and Canada

Money will go a good distance in Toronto. As for shopping in TO, hit up Spadina and Queen, and head East on Queen. Some nice places, and some good sights. As far as goin out in Toronto, you might wanna hit This Is London on a weekend night, then stroll to an afterhours, Guvernment/Sonic etc. If you still wanna party Comfort Zone opens at 6am and closes late Sunday night. Im doubhtful that i'll be in the Toronto are soon, but if that changes, i'll let ya know. Enjoy your 22.5 hour flight.

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: I am coming to America and Canada

this is happening at the start of september, if you're still there...

Comment

Working...