• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrantT
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

.AUdio on Proton: Mark Dynamix + Tim Culbert, Aug 17 2006

Hi folks!

This month's installment of .AUdio takes us back to what the show is all about - top-notch quality music from Australia's finest. This is the opportunity for you to hear some music that I think will blow your socks off with two of my favourites!

Kicking things off is Australia's answer to Danny Howells - none other than Mark Dynamix. For the uninitiated, Mark has - quite seriously - shaped the Australian dance music scene. Mr Versatility himself, Dynamix has consistently ranked at the top of Australia's dance music awards and has just returned from a European and North American tour having played at Love Parade and Ibiza. Not enough? Well, he also holds the record for the highest selling Australian compilation ever and has knocked out several production works with Jaytech, and has a brand new CD out focussing on underground sounds called Mixtape. This guy is just phenomenal and has been one of my personal favourites for over 10 years. Funked up tech house and electro jacked tunes will be keep you entertained with this chronic promo from one of the most respected men in Australian dance music. I absolutely LOVE this set - I hope you do too!

Roooooooound two... is .AUdio resident, Tim Culbert. Tim's turned in a cracker of incredibly good tech house that is absolutely guarenteed to get your toe a-tappin'! Those familiar with .AUdio will know Tim's crisp, clean mixes and attention to the set details really turn in the quality material each and every time. In my humble opinion, this is one of the better installments so kick your day into high gear with Tim C!

.AUdio kicks off on www.protonradio.com at these times:

New York: Thursday, August 17 @ 5pm
    LA: Thursday, August 17 @ 2pm
    London: Thursday, August 17 @ 10pm
    Sydney: Friday, August 18 @ 7am

Get in there!
    Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com
  • GrantT
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: .AUdio on Proton: Mark Dynamix + Tim Culbert, Aug 17 2006

Starts in half an hour!