PAN-POT at der Schall - 1st Anniversary!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • areconnected
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2005

PAN-POT at der Schall - 1st Anniversary!!

Hey guys,

Next Wednesday August 22th is the 1st Anniversary of der Schall and we have very special guests for this very special occasion… HOT HOT HOT...!

Starting the session with a dj mix recorded live this week with two of my favourite american djs playing together: Brian Ffar (www.brianffar.com) and Daniel Mnookin (www.danielmnookin.com)

Continuing the show, bringing you guys the best vanguard of the Berlin’s underground sound with an EXCLUSIVE LIVE PA from PAN-POT. They propose a new way in music and I always include this form in my sessions.

Also you will be able to listen to an interview with the guys from Pan-Pot, completely exclusive for der Schall.

PAN-POT

2003 In Berlin three ambitioned friends share their love for minimal techno, house grooves and artificial sounds. Tassilo Ippenberger (SFAX), born at lake Chiemsee in Bavaria, is a passionate DJ, meets Thomas Benedix, from Templin. Both new to Berlin, they sign up at SAE taking electronic music producer classes. Since music not only to be produced, but also to be played, they start out with their own series of parties, where at one night Marco Resmann a.k.a. DJ Phage plays his set. Marco, from Berlin, has a flaming, passionate love for house and is well known in the scene. Marco has been producing music since 1998, in 2002 he released Volkspark EP on Martin Landskys Label Intim Recordings. With his DJ Partner Norman Webber, Marco Resmann also forms the project Luna City Express with the amazing releases on Moon Harbour since April 2005. Marco Resmann is a team worker, but also the mastermind of his many projects, among others of Phage & Daniel Dreier, a project they released the first EP on Highgrade. One afternoon all three of them meet in Marco Resmanns Audio Gain Studio and the project Pan-Pot is born. Pan-Pot is the perfect symbiosis of three ambitioned electronic musicians who share a passion for music. The huge variety in their musical influences and the professional background allows them to find their very own groove quickly. Strongly influenced by the origins of house and the omnipresent minimal techno a great variety of sound creations comes into being.

www.pan-pot.net

Hope to see you there

besos,
    sharon

www.sharonschael.com
    myspace.com/sharonschael
    facebook.com/djsharonschael
    soundcloud.com/sharonschael

der Schall on protonradio.com
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: PAN-POT at der Schall - 1st Anniversary!!

Originally posted by areconnected
    Hey guys,

Next Wednesday August 22th is the 1st Anniversary of der Schall and we have very special guests for this very special occasion? HOT HOT HOT...!

Starting the session with a dj mix recorded live this week with two of my favourite american djs playing together: Brian Ffar (www.brianffar.com) and Daniel Mnookin (www.danielmnookin.com)

Awesome...these guys are friends of a lot of us down here in Indianapolis and they have great taste. I'll be tuning in for this one!!
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

Bump!
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Good Stuff
        as always
        see ya Wed.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• areconnected
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2005

the show is TODAY!!! IN A FEW MINUTES... please TUNE IN...!!!
          www.sharonschael.com
          myspace.com/sharonschael

Comment

• geoffgulley
            Platinum Poster
            • Apr 2005

MS going out with a bang... I'm tuned in.... good looking show.
            "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

Bang Bang. You Are Dead.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• areconnected
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2005

PAN-POT playing LIVE PA at der Schall now!!
                www.sharonschael.com
                myspace.com/sharonschael

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Gettin my
                  Tech groove on
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...