So I hear smoking pot is good for you...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: So I hear smoking pot is good for you...

I've done/tried a lot of dope in my life, from an "innocent" joint to Columbian marching powder. I'm not proud of that at all to say the least, but I don't regret it either. We all pull stupid things when we're (or were) kids.

However, even though the effects can be fun sometimes, I don't know any drug which can give me a rush that even come close to flipping out on a good beat or dancing a horizontal salsa with my girl.

I'm happy that I'm completely free of all that drug shit. The short thrills just aren't worth the damage it does in the long run. Nope, I'm not preaching. As far as I'm concerned, everybody has the right to swallow, smoke or snort whatever they want. As long as it doesn't affect my life. The problem is that most people don't have a clue of what they're doing though.

Comment

• j_love01
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2006

A good quality smoke session is great for ya..

Dang random drug tests at work...
      SOUNDSLIKE Web
      SOUNDSLIKE Facebook

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

well me i dont do drugs, just opium tea and cocaine

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Sure, its all fun in games until you become addicted and are willing to ruin relationships with family and friends so that you can continue to use your drug of choice.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Lrn
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jan 2005

or you get less then 2 hours of sleep thursday night shoveling snow, go to work and prepare to get fucked up again to watch snakes on a plane.

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

Geeze, I didn't know I'd get a response like this. I was just drunk and being goofy.

All I know, is that I've worked hard my entire life. When I was 14 years old, I was working illegally in a Mexican restaurant and getting paid in cash every Friday night. Before that I was mowing every yard in the neighborhood I could. I've made good grades throughout my life. I put myself through college and kept a job the entire time. I work over 45 hours a week now and do pretty damn good for myself. So if I want to sit back at the end of the day and enjoy a nice fat joint of the KB while having a beer, I should be able to. Now fuck anybody else who says otherwise. If you can't control your behavior and actions because of a little pot, don't rain on my parade because I can. SNAP!
              Last edited by clintlove; August 19, 2006, 09:49:55 PM.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

^^Amen!!
                ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  Sure, its all fun in games until you become addicted and are willing to ruin relationships with family and friends so that you can continue to use your drug of choice.
                  then its just fun!!
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...