Clear All
  • geoffgulley
    Platinum Poster
    • Apr 2005

Re: well... my friend is a weird mofo

Originally posted by GLD
    i mean it's close friend geoff, right?
    yes, since high school...

... OK, I've decided not to bail tonight and I'm going to meet him with the regular group of friends just as if it were any other Friday. I really don't know how this going to go since apparently his wife, aside from talking to me, talked to one of her best female friends whom I also know. Well she should've rented every billboard in Cincinnati saying her husband has an unhealthy obsession. That's because her best friend can't keep her mouth shut about anything... Updates to come.
    "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• GLD
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2006

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending.

Comment

• geoffgulley
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DJJEFFJONES
        I want to see pictures of this "shrine" and any chance of getting us some audio from that CD!!!
        I thought of that.... I must admit I really want to see it.

Comment

• srbbnd
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

I don't know if I believe all that. If it is true I would never let him live it down.
          www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Kick his ass!!!!!

Comment

• Lrn
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jan 2005

Comment

• groffhibbitz
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BureOne
                This is gonna be a tuff one. The way you approach it is gonna be a key point in helping him I think.
                You have to be very careful, it's true. The slightest misstep could ruin everything.

You see where I'm going with this?

It's all about the approach. Here's what I would do. Hop on ol' fleabay (ebay for you noobs), get yourself a tomb raider costume. Buy It NOW, you need this soon. Overnight it. Then, you do your lips up big time. Get some big old smackers like Jolie in Hackers. You don't have to look exactly like Angelina Jolie, because if you do this right he will only see you in dim lighting.

Now, start memorizing some lines from her movies/interviews, whatever. You need to be able to fire them off fast. Method acting. Optionally, at this point, start putting out some feelers for someone who looks like Brad Pitt.. but we'll get to that later.

ok, so you basically break into his house, and gas your friend while he is sleeping, to make him weak, but still semi-consious. You want him to vaguely remember what hapenned, but be to frightened/confused to do anything about it. Tell him that his prayers have been answered, and you were summoned forth from his shine. He'll believe you because he thinks no one knows about it! Now you can start to reap some rewards (if this whole process wasn't rewarding enough!!) Demand money from him/take advantage of him/ or whatever your particular fancy is (I'll leave that up to you!).. He'd be all yours, if you stick to the movie quotes!! By the third week of this, the paper work on your african baby should have cleared customs (you remembered to order that, right?) and you are ready to begin phase two...

Oh.. got to go... there's bird outside my window!!! Heehehehe!!!

(ps, sorry about your friend, I just got some bad news from about my family as well, it sucks)

Comment

• anonin
                  Juvenile Delinquent
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by geoffgulley
                  and what does she find? Yes, his mountain bikes and tools but also a huge shrine of posters, pictures, magazines, etc on the walls and on a desk of Angelina Jolie... not just pictures mind you but notes, poems and unmailed letters (hundreds of them, yeah, shoebox's full of them) professing his love for her and his disdain and hate of one Mr Brad Pitt. There's a journal, a laptop with films, pictures etc of only her. To top it all off there's a cd marked "angelina and me" that was on the desk that when played is a whole bunch of dialog from film and interviews cut and pasted together using his name and her "talking to him" (things like "i love you' and "touch me" etc).... basically a masturbation cd... .
                  I have a shrine exactly like that devoted to your mom

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

that's fucking weird.

honestly, I think you need to stay out of it. right now, it's just between him and his wife... once she confronts him, you can approach him and tell him that she briefed you on what was going on, and that you wanted to know his side of it. he's still your bro, man. you don't need to quit talking to him because he wants to fuck someone. offer help and/or guidance after the wife blows it out of (into) proportion for him, and I think it'll be better for you.

Comment

• unkownartist
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

sorry i,m drunk but............... lmao

this is jan 3 years down the line lmao

Comment

• Wanni
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

You're wrong Geoff! I do read this board!
                        NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ShawnD64
                          Quickshot the Minute Man
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey

that's fucking weird.

honestly, I think you need to stay out of it. right now, it's just between him and his wife... once she confronts him, you can approach him and tell him that she briefed you on what was going on, and that you wanted to know his side of it. he's still your bro, man. you don't need to quit talking to him because he wants to fuck someone. offer help and/or guidance after the wife blows it out of (into) proportion for him, and I think it'll be better for you.
                          i have to agree with you here. yea he is fucking weird... but hes your mate. some of my friends are weird as fuck, but i am there for them cause they are my friends and they are there for me whenever i need them. i can say that most of us here have our idiosyncracys, we wouldnt be here if we were joe cunt face. granted his weirdness is slightly fucked up, doesnt mean you shouldnt be there for him. we all have our fantisies. his is beyound almost all normal people, but there is no need t treat him like a freak. be there fore him dude. he will appreciate it.
                          http://soundcloud.com/scd64
                          http://www.myspace.com/scd64
                          http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• KinKyJ
                            Platinum Poser
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1
                            sorry i,m drunk but............... lmao

this is jan 3 years down the line lmao
                            wrong. my woman's titties own angelina's titties. fool

Comment

• unkownartist
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                              wrong. my woman's titties own angelina's titties. fool
                              HARDCORE EVIDENCE OR STFU !!!!!!

Comment

• geoffgulley
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Wanni
                                You're wrong Geoff! I do read this board!
                                crap... sorry mate.

Anyway, no one said anything last night. One of our mutual friends who is a therapist says it's a harmless fantasy simply because they get along great, have (or probably had now) an active sex life, good jobs, etc... It will be interesting to see what she (wife) does though.

Comment

Working...