X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Distractions...

Hot girlfriends (girls) can be distracting from your goals in life...comments? Careful what you wish for

It was fun while it lasted...
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: Distractions...

^^^
    problem: you're not getting laid enough.
    solution: fuck the palm sisters

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
      Hot girlfriends (girls) can be distracting from your goals in life...comments? Careful what you wish for
      unless your goal in life is to have a hot girlfriend
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
        yay!
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
          in that case your wife is the distraction

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Had a rough week at work and I'm looking for something(one) else to blame...

Lame I know

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

In that case, sign me up for this kind of distraction, please...
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Mr.Big
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2004

My Diamond shoes are too tight!!... Post some pics of your girl and let us decide I wish i had ur problem at the moment dude.
                www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• sammwalk
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

dating a girl who's generally hot (meaning, hot to a lot of people) is a pain. whenever you go out you know every ape in the place is eyeing her, trying to make eyes and shit. i'm not the jealous type, i was never worried about her, but having to constantly deal with other guys around her gets tired after a while. my perfect girl would be a 10 to me and a 6 to everyone else.

Comment

• groffhibbitz
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

hmmmm.. I guess I never dated a hot girl then, cause I've never had a lot of guys coming up to her or checking her out... but I alwasy thought they were hot!

oh, and I agree, having a girlfriend in general is very distracting to your goals in life. I totaly agree.

Comment

• neoee
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
                      dating a girl who's generally hot (meaning, hot to a lot of people) is a pain. whenever you go out you know every ape in the place is eyeing her, trying to make eyes and shit. i'm not the jealous type, i was never worried about her, but having to constantly deal with other guys around her gets tired after a while. my perfect girl would be a 10 to me and a 6 to everyone else.
                      Sounds like you are the jealous type though, no offense intended, but as long as you know the girl is not going to cheat on you or anything, you have nothing to worry about. Guys (and girls) approach my g/f all the time and she will chat casually with them. If they try to escalate the conversation she just says she has a b/f and points to me (I'm always doing my own thing). If somebody does something inappropriate (grabs her ass, etc.) she will just grab one of the bouncers and have the person ejected from the club. I've been with chicks before where I felt jealous anytime another guy approached, usually it was because deep down I didn't trust them though.
                      "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neoee
                        Sounds like you are the jealous type though, no offense intended, but as long as you know the girl is not going to cheat on you or anything, you have nothing to worry about. Guys (and girls) approach my g/f all the time and she will chat casually with them. If they try to escalate the conversation she just says she has a b/f and points to me (I'm always doing my own thing). If somebody does something inappropriate (grabs her ass, etc.) she will just grab one of the bouncers and have the person ejected from the club. I've been with chicks before where I felt jealous anytime another guy approached, usually it was because deep down I didn't trust them though.
                        Agree. It's a matter of trust imo.

My girl wears tops with a deep cleavage most of the time when she goes out and well yeah, with a cup size like she has, it 's no surprise at all that guys constantly hit on her. I have two reactions to that: compassion with those idiots wasting their energy on a dead end street and well yeah, I take it as a compliment as well. If nobody would hit on her, it would only mean that I'd the only one too blind to see that she's ugly.

But jealousy? Nah, not even a little. Even though we live 2.500 km apart, I trust her with my eyes closed and vice versa. If it wasn't for that trust a long distance relationship wouldn't work in the first place.

Btw sam, why do you feel like you have to deal with the guys who flirt with your date/gf? It gives a wrong signal imo: the "predators" interpret it like: "Oh, mr macho smells trouble, maybe I stand a chance with that chick."

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by groffhibbitz
                          hmmmm.. I guess I never dated a hot girl then, cause I've never had a lot of guys coming up to her or checking her out... but I alwasy thought they were hot!

oh, and I agree, having a girlfriend in general is very distracting to your goals in life. I totaly agree.

Someone gets what I'm sayn...

Comment

Working...