04.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Across The Ocean
    05.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Cosmic Rise
    06.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Moody Afternoon
    07.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Karambolage
    08.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Dub_Servant
    09.Terry Lee Brown Junior - I Feel Lost
    10.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Fix Me Up
    11.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Hold Em
    12.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Side Of The Shark (Album Version)
    13.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Insectisuicides (Exerpt)
    14.Terry Lee Brown Junior - Time Out (Extended)

You can not talk about Tech-House without mentioning the name Terry Lee Brown Junior. For the pretty long time of 10 years, Terry is an electronic music artist. He used every year to improve his sounds, his arrangements and his unique flavour. If you are listening to his new album, you can feel every single heartbeat, every single thought, he has invested in his work. Terry Lee Brown Junior is not one of those artists, who are adding one simple beat to another, he is that type of producer, who opens his heart to his audience, adding all his passion and love to his compositions. It is not the easiest way, but if you hear the result, you know it's worth it. Because of all that passion, Terry Lee Brown Junior is investing into his music, it is no surprise at all, that he has been considered as a member of the international elite of house producers for years. Like no other, he has developed the subgenre Tech-House. In the USA and England, his first three albums became successes of note and the media got a surprise when they found out, Terry Lee Brown Junior is actually a German. Today Terry Lee Brown Junior is one of the most happening and respected House artists. After a long album break of 6 years, now it is time to introduce his new Album: "Karambolage". For an artist like Terry Lee Brown Junior, the expectations are very high, but he has no problems fulfilling them. On "Karambolage" Terry is proving once again, that he has the skills and the talent to combine the various and exciting blends of contemporary House music, giving the tracks a clubby or progressive attitude, never losing the emotional aspect. Nevertheless all tracks have the personal signature of Terry Lee Brown Junior, always well balanced, but thrilling at the same time!
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • sotek
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2006

Re: Terry Lee Brown, Jr. - Karambolage

Hot Hot Hot!!!
    "I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman

www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs.

Comment

• sotek
      Getting Somewhere
      • Feb 2006

terry's always on point...
      "I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman

www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs.

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

this cd is awesome. i've already heard it a few times. long time fan of terry and i was even lucky enough to see him at Simons once.

Comment

• I_Get_Radical
          Gold Gabber
          • Sep 2004

Sounds very nice. Prefer this 'sound' much more, to what he did with 'Side of the Shark' & 'Straight Flush'.

His new 'Terry's Cafe 8' disc looks pretty tasty too. (read. Robert Babicz - Lips)

Comment

• GLD
            Gold Gabber
            • Apr 2006

Looove Terry, this guy is awesome!

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Great sounds on this album. Builds up really well.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

is this mixed or unmixed??

Comment

• Organiqua
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Oct 2007

^ It's both; some tracks are beatmatched, others not, but conceptually it's one mix.

Comment

Working...