X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

give it a rest moron

you are not president. you lost. get over it.

as bad as GW2 and rumsfeld fucked things up after getting the chance to move in the right direction.... the more kerry talks i think we actually might have been worse off if he won. he seriously just needs to shut the fuck up and go away. his only talent is raising his voice to just below yelling and saying what others do wrong...
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: give it a rest moron

I'll agree with pretty much every negative thing you could say about John Kerry, but I do quarrell with this:

Originally posted by thesightless
    the more kerry talks i think we actually might have been worse off if he won.
    I firmly believe that we are watching the worst president ever. EVER. That includes Harding, BTW. Bush has worked very hard to reach this level of incompetence and I don't think Kerry would have been able to do a worse job, try though he might. We could have elected a pound of butter to office and it would have done a better job than Bush. When he leaves office, it will be addition by subtraction no matter who takes over, for Bush has redefined what it means to suck as a president.

Every now and again, I almost forget how bad he is. Then he'll hold a press conference or something and just blow it. FFS, I hate the guy, and I still almost feel sorry for him -- it's that bad. Did anyone see his press conference from last week? If you're an American, when you watch this dude and reflect that he's the leader of your country, it just makes you want to cry.

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

a horace harding reference. well done. but john kerry is a fucking moron. he is on the level with captain retard. but if we won, he would have pulled out and left the middle east even worse. at least bush still has a presence there instead of imam A or ayatollah B running things. the iraqi governemnt eventually will work if given the motivation. let me remind you that john kerry said he would have deposed saddam without military aid, and also said there would be no more hatred to isreal if we elected him.. sure john, sure. everytime kerry and bush open thier collective traps, i think of the election, how we (the people) couldnt find someone better, and then i think of damon wayne's homey the clown.

Comment

• Balanc3
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

he'll say whatever he can to swing votes... as long as there is $_$
        JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• Localizer
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

a horace harding reference. well done. but john kerry is a fucking moron. he is on the level with captain retard. but if we won, he would have pulled out and left the middle east even worse. at least bush still has a presence there instead of imam A or ayatollah B running things. the iraqi governemnt eventually will work if given the motivation. let me remind you that john kerry said he would have deposed saddam without military aid, and also said there would be no more hatred to isreal if we elected him.. sure john, sure. everytime kerry and bush open thier collective traps, i think of the election, how we (the people) couldnt find someone better, and then i think of damon wayne's homey the clown.
          Do you honestly think things are better there since we have moved in?
          Iraqi police, that we trained, get lined up in areas where there is little US military intervention and get executed. And this isn't just 5 or 6 at a time, this 20-30 at a time. We've wasted 52 billion dollars on reconstruction to achieve almost nothing. Most projects aren't even near completion and all that's happened is the companies creating poor infrastructure, not completing the jobs, and walking out with the money. If Kerry was president, the pullout would have at least been within a year of the war as opposed to now where we keep digging ourselves deeper and deeper. People are still dying left and right and the civilian casualties, who include up to 500 civilians under US contracters have died. This war is a joke, this administration is a joke, and nobody, not even Kerry could have done this bad of a job.
          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

and once he pulled out our troops, iranian and saudi sources would be funnelling in cash and weapons to thier favorite group of the day and plunge the entire region into hell. ppl are obviously misguided in the thinking that the whole country is fucked, it isnt, the daily bombings are essentially limited to baghdad central and the sunni triangle. outside of that region, and you should all look this up somewhere, there is great progress. there are already more schools and hospitals operating than any time under saddam, law and order are coming along, and they are re-invigorating the central swamplands as best they can for now in order to re-incorporate agriculture into thier economy.

Comment

• anonin
              Juvenile Delinquent
              • Oct 2005

why should he give it a rest? the motherfucking election was stolen, trust me, bush DID NOT win in ohio, i repeat he DID NOT win in ohio.

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

but yet, he still sits in washington a few years later. you are an african american, do you still whine about the issue of slavery? GW=bad, kerry=fucking moron.

this guy needs to get into a fiery car accident or just move to europe. stop bitching, start working on brining this country together. but he wont, he cant, he is a partisan puppet boy and the reason i voted independent last time.

Comment

• Localizer
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2004

and once he pulled out our troops, iranian and saudi sources would be funnelling in cash and weapons to thier favorite group of the day and plunge the entire region into hell. ppl are obviously misguided in the thinking that the whole country is fucked, it isnt, the daily bombings are essentially limited to baghdad central and the sunni triangle. outside of that region, and you should all look this up somewhere, there is great progress. there are already more schools and hospitals operating than any time under saddam, law and order are coming along, and they are re-invigorating the central swamplands as best they can for now in order to re-incorporate agriculture into thier economy.
                  the region is still in hell and whether we're there or not, iranian and saudi sources would still be funneling cash because if they weren't, we wouldn't be having constant day-after-day insurgencies. Outside of Baghdad, only the major strategic strongpoints for the US military are kept 'safe'. The rest of the country is literally fubared and is religiously seperated. Take for example the Kurd forces , who are moving back toward the oil center for Iraq, Kirkuk, the northern part of Iraq. The US backed Kurd forces are threatening to push the Arabs out of the area which is pissing off Turkey who has already stated that if the Kurd forces invade Kirkuk, they will invade and drive them away. Furthermore, the Republican Guard is still arming themselves around Saddam Hussein's birthplace.

You need to give us a starting point to look at. I already gave you a starting point by giving you an audio clip of the Inspector General's investigations into Iraq Reconstruction. You probably refused to listen to it. Since then, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, and other media have published the same thing from two government inspectors. In all of them they say the same thing. Look up Scott Bowen and Ginger Cruz... So no, there is not great progress. In fact, all the facilities were running far better under Saddam.
                  Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                  -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• srbbnd
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jul 2005

John Kerry George Bush.
                    www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

This war still smells like shit
                      whether its over your head
                      or just right below the nostrils.
                      The war economy must perish
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Lorn
                        Looking for a title!
                        • Sep 2004

Looks like shit
                        Smells like shit
                        Tastes like shit
                        Must be shit

Comment

• dtgunslinger
                          Addiction started
                          • Nov 2004

Come on people! Where were all of these statments during the WMD(weapons of mass disapperance) pep talks? Come on! All you have to do is look back to the first time anyone heard GW2 open his cakehole and dribble out some numb-tougned words that lulled everyone into laughter which is why he is brilliantly stupid.
                          Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

yup, but that doesnt disqualify the fact that john kerry, while a better speaker, isnt just as dumb.

''if i were president there would be no hatred in the middle east''

--john kerry live from honest johns diner in michigan.

the guy is a moron who wont go away.

Comment

• Lorn
                              Looking for a title!
                              • Sep 2004

yup, but that doesnt disqualify the fact that john kerry, while a better speaker, isnt just as dumb.

''if i were president there would be no hatred in the middle east''

--john kerry live from honest johns diner in michigan.

the guy is a moron who wont go away.

He is a wanna be moron...spending his wifes money.

Comment

Working...