• Jun 2004

Re: this ever happened to anyone here?

you look too skinny to be a boxer, so imo it didn't happen to you either

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Yah, it has...recently even, but its how you deal with the world knocking you out that is most important. Learn, live, move-on, and move up quickly imo. Everyone at every level gets beaten down from time to time...its being afraid and then not taking action thats the real TKO, lol

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• anonin
        Juvenile Delinquent
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
        Yah, it has...recently even, but its how you deal with the world knocking you out that is most important. Learn, live, move-on, and move up quickly imo. Everyone at every level gets beaten down from time to time...its being afraid and then not taking action thats the real TKO, lol

exactly! life has dealt me some mild blows lately, nothing CRAZY serious, but just some unexpected throws, when things like that happen it just motivates me even more and i always come out stronger than before.

Comment

• rewing3
          I really don't care
          • Jun 2004

WTF! If you talking about getting shit on or it feels like some took a big shit on you. Then yeah. Great comic by the way. Oh how I miss Tyson's punchout.
          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by anonin
            exactly! life has dealt me some mild blows lately, nothing CRAZY serious, but just some unexpected throws, when things like that happen it just motivates me even more and i always come out stronger than before.

Life = change, sometimes un-expected, just don't feel isolated, because everyone is in it together really... Funny illustration for sure, that game was awesome, Don Flamingo what a p*ssy!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...