X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

heart wrenching.....

listen, my mother has worked with the disabled and autistic children for years, so this truly hits home. it is utterly disgusting that these people are even alive right now. its times like this i wonder how a human being could imagine doing this in real life, yet alone execute the actions. this is first time in a long time that i truly feel hurt, reading this and then seeing it on CNN. now i just feel like a peice of humanity was destroyed and dragged through the dirt.... ill sound religious here, but may god embrace this poor boy's soul. those people dont even deserve the right to enjoy the rest of lives under state supervision, and i say this because ....

"They went back repeatedly to burn his body -- two or three times," Deters said.
    seriously, what can you say about this disgusting act upon the most innocent of people.

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: heart wrenching.....

thats some truley fucked up shit and i agree with everything u have previously said, today in the uk a peaodo who raped an 11 month old baby and admited to raping another kid only recieve 12 years in jail for his crime which meens if he does his time well with out gettin into trouble he could be up for parol in 6 years or so, sometimes i agree with the american justice system where people are sent to the chair for crime, in my book a guy that commits this kind of crime would be on the chair in 30 minutes if i had it my way

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

if i were the arresting officer i would just take them away from bystanders and just put a bullet into their forehead and leave em there. when people maliciously do things like this, especially to someone who cannot defend themselves, then thier actions to deny another the right to live should revoke thier right to live.

honestly, i cannot express how badly this has affected me today. i keep thinking about the child that my mom has been overseeing for the last 4 years. he is a severly autsitic child who shows this great smile when he realizes ppl are trying to communicate with him. the relationship my family has forged with his puts me in the position of saying that if someone did this to him, i would go into my closet, load my pistol, and shoot the person who did it. its that simple.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

nah, I wouldn't put a bullet in their heads, but let the angry mob do it's business. Lynching is slower and more painful.

repugnant shit!

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

this is so gross it's almost unbelievable. how can one human have so little respect for another.

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

i just keep asking myself ''how could someone tie a handicapped child up, leave them in the closet for 3 days without food or water, go on vacation, then try to burn the body 3 times?''

ITS A KID for christ sake. a kid with no clue on life. no ability to survive on thier own, no grasp of reality, and no way to defend himself. gimme 10 minutes with the pair of vile beings. 10 minutes. i cant even explain how much anger and sadness i have right now inside me. its like i lost a family member.

Comment

• Kat
              A pretty fn good milkshake
              • Mar 2006

this is so fucked up ...
              damn this is truly beyond ... the words cannot describe it
              fuck
              ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

wow, this brought tears to my eyes. That is absolutely horrible. That poor little boy suffered so much, at least he is in a better place.
                sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Kat
                  A pretty fn good milkshake
                  • Mar 2006

I wouldnt hasitate to torture those 2 disgusting beings

had to call my mom and tell her about this

fuck this is a sad world
                  ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• anonin
                    Juvenile Delinquent
                    • Oct 2005

thats absolutely awful, i dont even know how to respond to something like that...

Comment

• Lorn
                      Looking for a title!
                      • Sep 2004

Senseless and horrific.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

If you want to drive a car, you need to pass a theoretic and a practical exam in order to get a drivers license. But when it comes to bringing children into this world, any fertile idiot can start breeding at will. Maybe it would be better to let future parents pass some tests too to make sure they're capable of raising one or more kids.

Oh, that sounds stupid?

When you want to adopt a kid, it's standard procedure. The child protection service will screen you and look into your entire personal life before they (might) give you permission.

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

man, i'm so not reading that article.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
                            man, i'm so not reading that article.

We live in a dark world, this is true.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• zeronineteen
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2004

That is fucking horrible. It also hits home for me since I have a nephew with down's syndrome and he is an angel. I would seriously like to get the chance to brutally beat the couple who did this to death with my bare hands. Those mutherfuckers should be put in a cell and never get the chance to see the light of day again. However with our legal system they won't be punished like they should be. This makes me so fuckin' mad!!
                              Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.

Comment

Working...