X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elenoire999
    Getting warmed up
    • Jan 2006

Hott22

Hi boys .. is there someone who's able to write the entire text of this beautiful song -Hott22 - I Feel Love - .. played by Sasha ? THANK YOU

please ......... some of you is american ((((
  • jorre
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2005

Re: Hott22

sorry, can't help you with that, but what a SUMMER RECORD ! one of my favourites this year!

Comment

• elenoire999
      Getting warmed up
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jorre
      sorry, can't help you with that, but what a SUMMER RECORD ! one of my favourites this year!
      oh yeah .. I sing it in my head .. but I'm not able to understand what the voice says .. I'm italian and it's difficult to me ... I'm searching the text of this song with Google but I don't find it

So I ask there .. because maybe an american guy/girl is able to understand the text!

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

wahoo another italian.

(even though i'm not italian!!!!!)

Comment

• m1sT3rL
          Getting Somewhere
          • Mar 2006

It is a beautiful track. I was so happy when I found it a few months ago. Never heard Sasha drop this. I heard it on a Desyn set.

Comment

• elenoire999
            Getting warmed up
            • Jan 2006

no one ?????????????

Comment

• Zeptonite
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Get with the beat boys and girls, it's from October 2005..... Maybe if you broadened your musical listening to sets other than Sasha, Digweed, Cattaneo, G&D (actually scratch them they only play their own production and remixes), Pappa et al you would actually pick up on tracks like this instead of fawning over an old track when one of the aforementioned "DJ's" plays it.

Rant over, no offence meant.

Comment

• gjg21
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

sounds to me like:

"but the love's going to be fine, but the love's coming back to me..."

repeat, repeat.

Comment

• elenoire999
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by gjg21
                  sounds to me like:

"but the love's going to be fine, but the love's coming back to me..."

repeat, repeat.
                  mmmmm

Comment

• elenoire999
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Jan 2006

I hear .. "I don't know..." or "I can feel love.."

and then ?

Comment

• karaquazian
                      Addiction started
                      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zeptonite
                      Get with the beat boys and girls, it's from October 2005..... Maybe if you broadened your musical listening to sets other than Sasha, Digweed, Cattaneo, G&D (actually scratch them they only play their own production and remixes), Pappa et al you would actually pick up on tracks like this instead of fawning over an old track when one of the aforementioned "DJ's" plays it.

Rant over, no offence meant.
                      so because the song is almost a year old no one should like it anymore??? Damn I guess I'll go burn my Beatles records now thanks for showing me the way

Comment

• robprunzit
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

I'm american and could probably help you ... but I don't know this track. If you want help, which I'm glad to do .... upload the track and let us know, then I'll see what I can do.

PM me, I may not see this thread again ...
                        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• elenoire999
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jan 2006

Comment

• Zeptonite
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by karaquazian
                            so because the song is almost a year old no one should like it anymore??? Damn I guess I'll go burn my Beatles records now thanks for showing me the way
                            You've taken my original post completely out of context. So I'll have to explain further....

My point is, yes this is an old record but, people on here have only noticed it because a) Sasha played it at the WMC or b) someone heard it on one of the Myriad of Desyn sets (that all sound the same) from a few months ago

If people weren't so tunnel visioned, d/l the same old shit by the same old DJ then they potentially would have heard the track a long, long time ago.

It doesn't matter whether its played by Sasha, Desyn, John (RIP), Ringo, George or Paul McCartney. It's a great track but the lemmings wouldn't know that would they?

The 'F5' kids sit here every day hoping the next great Sasha (or whoever) set is going to be released and are then pissed off when it contains 70-80% of the tracks that were on the previous set they downloaded.

Believe me, there's a plethora of DJ's out there playing better music than most of the name DJ's. You have to search for them, not sit on a message board d/l'ing any old shit that's posted.

As I said in my last post, this was a rant and not aimed at any individual...

Sorry if you've taken it the wrong way. One more thing, please take my advice and don't burn your Beatles collection. It'll be worth a lot more money and contain more original material than the CDR(s) of Sasha's set next weekend at the Back Yardigans Rave in Lemmingsville.

Comment

• tiddles
                              Encryption, Jr.
                              • Jun 2004

^w3rd

Comment

Working...