X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • man_who_wasnt_there
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2006

Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Bonus DVD)

We are writing with regards to your order for Hybrid - I Choose Noise (CD). We have recently heard from the studio who have advised us that this album will no longer be released with the bonus DVD as originally planned. Your purchase is still outstanding and we will dispatch your CD to you as soon as possible.
    Any further details?

I'll probably cancel the order as this was mainly the reason I'd ordered the album.
    Steve James 1978–2008
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hybrid - I Choose Noise (Bonus DVD)

Strange. I wonder why they are not putting out the dvd anymore.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• demonAfro
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

I heard murmers that they might be saving that for a second pressing. Lame imo.

Comment

• unkownartist
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

i,ve had a chance of hearing a promo of this and i have to say i didnt like it one bit, for me it didnt tick even one of the hybrid boxes, sorry

Comment

• anonin
          Juvenile Delinquent
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by red1
          i,ve had a chance of hearing a promo of this and i have to say i didnt like it one bit, for me it didnt tick even one of the hybrid boxes, sorry

yea, it was a huge letdown

Comment

• The One
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

The original plan was to include a bonus CD in the physical release of 'I Choose Noise'. This was going to be a DVD of the live show at Godskitchen Global Gathering. This set was recorded and filmed but unfortunately both Hybrid and Distinct'ive were not happy that the recording was up to standard. There were some technical faults and some setup difficulties, so the decision was made not to include it. There were no other live sets available for recording before the album was manufactured, hence the 1 CD.

Some retailers have advertised the DVD as they were given information months in advance (which is quite common for pre-order/sale purposes). In some cases they haven't taken this information down when asked.

Comment

Working...