You suck at aliases sightless.
TGIF--- wait. what?
Collapse
X
-
Re: TGIF--- wait. what?
i lived in jacksonville like 20 years ago, i dont know how it is now, i heard it has gone downhill a bit, but i dont know? more crime?
key west was sweet, but good god the humidity will kill you. especially the week after the hurricane when we had no AC and i didnt want to move since it was so hot
Comment
-
Re: TGIF--- wait. what?
2/5
ehh well time for a nice holiday weekend...just got rid of a job today (was working 2 but this was kind of a side/extra/dead-weight gig), so now I've got some great freed-up time for the immediate future and can go back to finishing a light job I started recently at a local nightclub...and parlay it into a gig or 2. Sweet.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: TGIF--- wait. what?
i gave ur mom 1/5 for the maintaining your pregnancy.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: TGIF--- wait. what?
Best TGIF
ever
Digweed 4 Hours and counting
Video to follow
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment