X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

booka

I think I might name her Booka... just got her today. yellow lab. she'll be 6 weeks old on Monday.

she's posing with my buddy's 2-year-old daughter as I attempt an overnight babysitting challenge.

• Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: booka

cute pup picklemonkey. be careful with the child please.

Comment

• GLD
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2006

puppies are the sweetest thing, i had the pleasure to "co-raise" two that my girl brought from spain, they were awesome and i instantly fell in love with 'em

Comment

• Mr.Big
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2004

Wow awesome dog dude.. I Had an old lab that died years ago and he was called bruce.

Booka is a nice name
        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

Hey WOW what a cutie pie. Love animals. have a lab as well. really wonderful animals. You have alot to look forward to my son

Comment

• qwerty2222
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

nice puppy, good choice in naming her booka,sounds nice, better then helga or other stupid dog names

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

awe! *melts*

I want one! She is too cute Adam
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Skatebuf
                Getting warmed up
                • Mar 2006

aww how cute is that little puppy - nice
                In Love With Life

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  • Jun 2004

I just had a sweet idea. one of my buddies trained his bichon to ring a bell hanging from their front door when she had to go outside... being a small dog that's fine. I don't want the door all scratched up since pup is going to be much larger than his. I'm totally going to train this pup to ring a wireless doorbell kit when she wants to go outside. I found one for 13 bucks. this is going to be sweet

Comment

• FM
                    Wooooooo!
                    • Jun 2004

awww so cute...yea I used to let mine out for a few and when he was done, he kind of learned to just come up to the back door and bark a couple of times...
                    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                    Facebook!
                    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• neoee
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                      I just had a sweet idea. one of my buddies trained his bichon to ring a bell hanging from their front door when she had to go outside... being a small dog that's fine. I don't want the door all scratched up since pup is going to be much larger than his. I'm totally going to train this pup to ring a wireless doorbell kit when she wants to go outside. I found one for 13 bucks. this is going to be sweet

Genius! Let me know how that works out and how you train her to do that. Cute dog BTW.
                      "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        • Jun 2004

I bought that wireless set, took the buzzer and used the double-stick tape they provided and stuck in on a piece of metal about 3"x5" or something, and placed it button-side down in the corner by the door. it's basically just a pedal at my front door that sounds a bell when pressed. since my house is a bilevel, my front door is behind my living room and down some stairs... this would be the perfect way to know when to let the dog out.

plus it'd be a cool trick.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

LOL! That's one of the best ideas you've ever had Adam. Just beware of animal payback though

Btw, sweet name for a cute pup. I'm not really a labrador fan, but they're great with kids so you'll be fine

In a few months I'm finally getting myself a dog too. Probably a Bouvier des Flandres (Flemish Cow Dog, local breed). As big as a sheep (weighs up to 56kg (125 pound), very loyal and gentle towards his owner/family but a hell of a vicious bitch towards threats. Love it!

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

^ i love all animals and dogs but jesus he needs a day at the groomers!

i like choc. labs better but yours is sooo cute adam!!
                            "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                              ^ i love all animals and dogs but jesus he needs a day at the groomers!
                              Hehehehe, nah Bouviers have that kind of rough fur. And btw, groomers??? Dayum girl, that dog was bred to herd cows and haul burdons, it's not what you call a French poodle

Comment

Working...