Vodka O The O standing for organic, it's the smoothest stuff I've ever tasted. !!! And for some reason organic vodka can be produced at the same price as ordinary vodka, strange that organic food costs so much more.
Vodka.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Vodka.
Vodka O The O standing for organic, it's the smoothest stuff I've ever tasted. !!! And for some reason organic vodka can be produced at the same price as ordinary vodka, strange that organic food costs so much more.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Vodka.
diaka vodka:
Diaka Vodka is being billed as the world's most expensive vodka, maily because of its unique diamond filtration process.
It's made in Poland where they use nearly one hundred diamonds of up to one carat in size, to filter the spirit results in a Vodka with unsurpassed clarity and smoothness. The bottle itself has crystals in it, though not of the diamond variety.
Comment
-
Re: Vodka.
^^^now if you threw a diamond in there too...maybe
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment