• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evangelion
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Crocodile Hunter - Steve Irwin killed by stingray

Originally posted by DIDI
    Self analysis or self delusion is the question.????????
    He HAD to be too close to end up dead.
    I most certainly didn't mock.
    He has been bitten by a poisonous snake. And, with your vast wealth of knowledge, I'm sure you are aware of the time he took his 1 month old son into a croc pen whille feeding the croc with a raw chicken. No matter how many other people were there, surely you would have to agree a crocodile pen is a highly inappropriate place for a little baby.

The guy believed he was invincible and sadly he wasn't.
    Give it up, man. Shut up and let the dude rest in peace. This thread is a memorial to a great man. Start another one if you want to keep bitching.

Originally posted by lilsensa
    this thread has gone to shit....what started off as a memorial thread to honor, in my mind, a great human being, has turned into a bitch fest...way to go....and this is why we have wars............get with it, people....this is pathetic.
    Exactly.

Comment

• DancingQueen
      AVB FanClub | President
      • Oct 2005

This thread has gone way off course and I am disappointed in some of the comments made in here. A man is dead. A man who devoted his life to saving animals and who gave all of his time, energy and money into it. A memorial thread is hardly the place to ridicule or criticize him. Show a little respect and compassion and keep negative comments to yourself, or at the very least, put them in a seperate thread instead of one that is honouring and remembering him.

Steve Irwin was an amaxing man and all his work and passion will be deeply missed.
      sigpic
      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

I can't believe you guys can actually find a way to defend having a 1 month old baby in a crocodile pen.

I saw all the footage and all the interviews . Being in Australia I probably saw more than any of you.

So I've come to the conclusion that you guys are both self delusional AND crazy. You really do need to do your homework.

Why is is truth considered a negative when speaking of someone who has died. Steve certainly had no qualms about speaking the truth as he saw it! I reckon Steve would probably be pissing himself with laughter at some of things you people are saying.

Day for night you have a very strange habit of accusing people of exactly what YOU are doing!!

My main point here is that I feel very, very, sad for two unnecessarily fatherless children. As you all obviously haven't bothered to read my posts properly I don't think I'll waste my time anymore [At least on this subject].

I hope you all look after your children well. [What sort of puppy pen?? ]
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

ok
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Sorry I'm back but this is in a good cause. If any of you are thinking of expressing your grief in a more concrete fashion, like say hard cash, apparently there are a lot of bogus sites popping up claiming to be relative to Steve. The correct website for his charity is,

Wildlife Warriors was established in 2002 by Steve and Terri Irwin as a way to include and involve other caring people to support the protection of injured, threatened or endangered wildlife.
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• GrantT
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Woah. No question that Irwin was a bigger personality overseas than he was here in Australia - and although he wasn't my cup of tea, I take my hat (or akubra, I guess!) off to a bloke who really did absolutely amazing things for Aussie tourism, passion and bring awareness to the importance of our natural environment.

You guys can keep the Fosters - I'll drink a real Aussie beer for you mate. Cheers.
              Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• evangelion
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                As you all obviously haven't bothered to read my posts properly I don't think I'll waste my time anymore [At least on this subject].
                Good.

Comment

• chuckc
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

For those who are interested there will be a memorial service that will be shown on Animal Planet Tuesday Sept 18 at 9pm EST.

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

Today is the 18th, you mean the 19th maybe?

Comment

• Hos
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GrantT
                      Woah. No question that Irwin was a bigger personality overseas than he was here in Australia - and although he wasn't my cup of tea, I take my hat (or akubra, I guess!) off to a bloke who really did absolutely amazing things for Aussie tourism, passion and bring awareness to the importance of our natural environment.

You guys can keep the Fosters - I'll drink a real Aussie beer for you mate. Cheers.
                      tooheys?
                      black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• BeachBum
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

it was a sad day indeed.....someone sent me this avitar...lol!!!
                        The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• BeachBum
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• day_for_night
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

ya, whoever sent you that has absoulutely no class, along with whoever created it...

people are scum sometimes, sheesh...

Comment

• evangelion
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Not funny......at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                                Double hoodie beer monster
                                • Jun 2004

I think it's fucking hilarious

Comment

Working...