X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

lol, chavez and ahmenijihad just said....aaaahh crap

maybe someone should tell someone to fund this thing big time and get a rush order on the drilling platforms.

my question is ''if we ever become self sufficient in regards to oil, i.e. like saudi arabia, do we just invade canada and take over mexico and isolate the continent?''
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: lol, chavez and ahmenijihad just said....aaaahh crap

^^^ would save on shipping costs when you deploy the mailitary imo. on fuel too

btw, what's with the pharrel quote? that's some heavy hare hare rama rama ding dong shit...

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

This is why adoption of new types of energy into our society is years, if not decades away. There is just so much oil still to be had.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

^^^ in the States maybe, in Europe there are more and more windmills and solar panels popping up.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
          This is why adoption of new types of energy into our society is years, if not decades away. There is just so much oil still to be had.
          not true. several midwestern states have taken the wind energy initiative building 'wind farms.' Oklahoma specifically. You can't just drop a wind farm anywhere either. You have to maintain a certain class of wind speed to make building a wind farm economical, and a lot of the US just doesn't meet that criteria.

Comment

• Lorn
            Looking for a title!
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
            ^^^ in the States maybe, in Europe there are more and more windmills and solar panels popping up.
            That is true...even nuclear energy (which imo is the way to go).

Originally posted by Jenks
            not true. several midwestern states have taken the wind energy initiative building 'wind farms.' Oklahoma specifically. You can't just drop a wind farm anywhere either. You have to maintain a certain class of wind speed to make building a wind farm economical, and a lot of the US just doesn't meet that criteria.

Thats good to hear. I think I was really gearing my comments to transportation.

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
              That is true...even nuclear energy (which imo is the way to go).
              if you live in Iran maybe yes Western Europe is adopting shutdown scenarios for nuclear power plants. We can't keep dumping the waste in Africa...

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

if you live in Iran maybe yes Western Europe is adopting shutdown scenarios for nuclear power plants. We can't keep dumping the waste in Africa...
                There are newer reactor technologies which can use the waste from older reactors as fuel. I'm not sure why these aren't being deployed but I suspect its because of the ROI vs. coal burning plants etc.
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

A little nuclear retardation won't make much of a difference IMO...
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...