X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deepntwisted
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Sasha at Sankeys last night

Another big night at Sankeys with Sasha. Sasha started much tougher than his norm, from the off dropping into an almost tribal vibe very quickly, very deep, dark and dirty. The club absolutely rammed with the main room a mass of heaving sweat. Sasha seemed to move into melodic progressive mode by about 2.30, playing some blinding stuff. By now my jeans completely saturated through to the skin, the same for most I guess. Would love to know his playlist anyone got some tune IDs for his set? Was he using final scratch?
    the few I remember were Chiapet, Felix da housecat
    Great night, but would have liked some room to move and the air con feeling like it was working at least partially.
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

A hot wet sweaty night at Sankeys? My eye`s are hurting again!

I love that club and i can imagine what it was like there last night with the man like on, no room to move, bottles all over the floor, sweat dripping from the ceiling and 600 or so smilling fuck heads.
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• swedetech
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re:: Sasha at Sankeys last night

^ you need to start wearing those glasses swimmers in the olympics wear... chemical proof!

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• Digital Junkie
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

I know what you mean when a club is packed...anyone who has been to the guvernment knows what I meaning....it is always packed...

But I am not there for the crowd...i meet a few people who really enjoy the music and have a wicked time with my friend

Glad to hear you had a good night

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

^^^Ya no shit. The guvernment gets so packed. Labour of Love should be crazy packed with the line-up there

Comment

• triggerb
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Any other tune ids??

Did he loop Watching cars go by again :?

Comment

Working...