X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: the [ms] ask a black guy thread...

this thread is making a turn for the worst. many of the statements said are targeting a specific person but blaming an entire race.

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by anonin
      its sad white politcians make policies looking after themselves and people like them. sounds racist to me. c'mon man, get some perspective.
      Politicians are a whole other game. No one likes a politician.

I am all for equal rights and beleive we are all created equally, but I am getting sick of people always saying that the world is not fair and bla bla bla. No one ever said life is fair. This is someone with a weak mind. Always looking for an excuse instead of a solution. I especially love it when someone comes into an interview dressed un-profesionaly, then acts stupid and says they didn't get the job because the interviewers were racist. Always pointing the finger at someone but themselves.

No matter how we put it, I can never put myself in your shoes to see your side and vice versa.
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• picklemonkey
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
        Why do black people want to be called African Amercians and yet none of them would ever go back to live in Africa? They talk about their native land and talk about how bad the US is, yet none of them ever leave. Look at how bad Africa is right now and you don't see Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton doing shit about it but you have a white guy like Bono who is.
        home is where you make it.

and it's because we ripped them from their homes.

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sammwalk
          hahaha...different blood?!??!

i'm not black but i'm pretty sure if there is ANY difference has something to do with where the population comes from, i.e. hot places, whereas lighter-skinned people come from colder places, like northern europe. differences in bodies due to the environment.

this might account for the jackets in summertime too...
          Well, the reason for my question is that, I have plenty of black co-workers and they're always cold. They have heaters under their desks... I asked one lady why she's always cold (I mean it's summertime outside) I know we have the AC on but it aint freezin!

She said something about her blood, that it doesnt keep her warm or something... and she's not the only black person here with that cold feature.

I forgot exactly what she called it, maybe its not just blacks (here at work it is) but I mean ya know, it's a medical condition with people and that blood type. Just a coincidence I guess.

Thanks though.

Comment

• picklemonkey
            • Jun 2004

Is pimping easy?

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey
              home is where you make it.

and it's because we ripped them from their homes.
              no we didn't... I never owned a slave plus I am 1st generation American so my ancestors didn't either.

can't live in the past.
              It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
              No Soup for You

Comment

• Kobe
                I wish I had an interesting User title
                • Jun 2004

Is pimping easy?
                Hell yeah!
                *DING*
                - Somehow that is also correct
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

do black people listen to Tiesto?
                  No Soup for You

Comment

• anonin
                    Juvenile Delinquent
                    • Oct 2005

All I see are black people like diddi, JayZ and as well the black sneaker designers you mentioned as smart fuckers since they are getting rich on making other black people broke. think about it. Its sick in a way. Imagine that poor black kid who spends their last penny to get the latest shoes, rims or Jayz album. They will never see that money back and only see people like Jayz get richer and richer

Its pretty sad how people look up to 50 cent. I mean, the dude use to sell crack!! WTF?

Fuck it, one more question - Ready?

Why do black people want to be called African Amercians and yet none of them would ever go back to live in Africa? They talk about their native land and talk about how bad the US is, yet none of them ever leave. Look at how bad Africa is right now and you don't see Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton doing shit about it but you have a white guy like Bono who is.

thats one of things about living in a capatilist society, and what people do with their money their thing, so if they are spending their last dollar on a jay-z album, then obviiously thats not a smart financial decision, but what can ya do?

umm, maybe because thats where we trace our roots back to? it has nothing to do with if we would ever go back to live in africa, africa is an entire continent that was fucked over on the highest order by europeans, which is why its in the state its in today, but thats a whole different story. No one is doing anything about africa, because they have to do it themselves, Bono is doing it because philanthropy is fashionable in hollywood, bill gates is doing it because hes geniunely a good guy, but no one is actually putting a serious dent into the root of the problem, which is if africa wants to come up in the world, they need to pull together and develop themselves, they certainly have the means to, oil, an abundance of natural resources, diamonds, etc., but all of these are being manipulated by the developed nations. Its a serious problem and dosnt show any sign of getting any better.

Comment

• anonin
                      Juvenile Delinquent
                      • Oct 2005

do black people listen to Tiesto?

hell no.

Comment

• sammwalk
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

this thread is making a turn for the worst. many of the statements said are targeting a specific person but blaming an entire race.
                        exactly my feeling. let's keep it fun, guys

Comment

• anonin
                          Juvenile Delinquent
                          • Oct 2005

Politicians are a whole other game. No one likes a politician.

I am all for equal rights and beleive we are all created equally, but I am getting sick of people always saying that the world is not fair and bla bla bla. No one ever said life is fair. This is someone with a weak mind. Always looking for an excuse instead of a solution. I especially love it when someone comes into an interview dressed un-profesionaly, then acts stupid and says they didn't get the job because the interviewers were racist. Always pointing the finger at someone but themselves.

No matter how we put it, I can never put myself in your shoes to see your side and vice versa.

alot of what your talking about is just black people being stupid, which is a direct result of how they were raised. So i can't provide any solid answers to alot of that, i wasn't raised nor am that way.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                            • Jun 2004

What is a Chickenhead?

Comment

• anonin
                              Juvenile Delinquent
                              • Oct 2005

Is pimping easy?

nah man, pimpin ain't easy, never has been.

Comment

• speciale
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by anonin
                                alot of what your talking about is just black people being stupid, which is a direct result of how they were raised. So i can't provide any solid answers to alot of that, i wasn't raised nor am that way.
                                also, I am not directing any of this at you. it was only general comments.

back to the fun

Do all black people love big asses?
                                No Soup for You

Comment

Working...