• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

Re: the [ms] ask a black guy thread...

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Well we're all entitled to our opinion... just pointing out that there are a few obvious posts from individuals who are taking advantage of an otherwise educational attempt to bring something of depth to the thread.

depth?
    are you kidding?
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

The racists on this thread (board) are so obvious, some people think on such fundamental levels, if they only knew...
      go live in midtown atlanta.....

go live in midtown atlanta and wait tables for a living.........

then come and tell me how much of a racist you are not.

Comment

• GLD
        Gold Gabber
        • Apr 2006

What's with this groovy way of walking?

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

860 views in 1 week...yah nothing of substance in this thread whatsoever...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

stupid questions get stupid answers IMO

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

Why is it that every rap or song done by a black artist has them saying "yeah"? You have the suttle, yeah or the Flavor Flave - YEAH!!!!!

Why?
              Originally posted by Miroslav
              It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
              No Soup for You

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

I would assume its because "yah" is slang, so they probably have been saying "yah" instead of "yes" since the 80's in hip hop and it stuck. Kinda like saying "yo" MTV RAPS...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

I would assume its because "yah" is slang, so they probably have been saying "yah" instead of "yes" since the 80's in hip hop and it stuck. Kinda like saying "yo" MTV RAPS...

well, its a repetative aw yeah, . it gets annoying
                  Originally posted by Miroslav
                  It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                  No Soup for You

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Sean's "I love black people" post reminded me of a question I wanted to ask you Bran. The answer to it is pretty useless since I'm not single, but I've always wondered about it: how do you hit on a black girl?

Can't help it, but I'm a sucker for dark women. However, whereas white girls are pretty accessible, black girls (at least here) tend to create some distance. What's that all about and how do you get the keys to a black Porsche with pink seats?

Comment

• anonin
                      Juvenile Delinquent
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                      Sean's "I love black people" post reminded me of a question I wanted to ask you Bran. The answer to it is pretty useless since I'm not single, but I've always wondered about it: how do you hit on a black girl?

Can't help it, but I'm a sucker for dark women. However, whereas white girls are pretty accessible, black girls (at least here) tend to create some distance. What's that all about and how do you get the keys to a black Porsche with pink seats?

hahaha, black porsce with pink seats!!! nice one

the problem here is black girls are cautious as fuck about dating a white guy, mostly because of the fact that when the family finds out the reaction can be anything from "aww, hell no!!!" to "thats nice", so i would say hitting on a black girl isn't too different from hitting on a white girl in the first stages, but you want to play up shit you may have (material things), impress them to make up for any doubt they have in their minds about getting with you cuz your white. For me getting with black girls has always been a bit of a challenge cuz i grew up in a majority white suburb of raleigh n.c., so when i would try to get with a black girl it was always cuz i wasn't "black" enough for them. I eventually found a way around this, but it still continues to this day, this one girl who is black said to me the other day "i see you fucking with those white girls" and i replied "nah, they are just friends, i chill with them and all but i only date black girls" and this worked out well (even tho i was lying like hell, lol!). So use lines like "i only date black girls/ i've always had a thing for black girls" basically big up black girls and don't act they are that different than any other type of girls. when you move along to the point where its lookin like your gonna smash it, comments like (if they have a nice ass) "dammn! your booty is like a work of art" help out. overall make them feel special and like when they get with you they arn't just getting with a scrub, but someone who is going places.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

Is that 'white people smell like wet dog' beleif held across all black cultures (e.g Afro Caribean) or just African AMerican black cultures?
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Morgan
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

If white people look down on black people, do black people look down at hispanics?
                          And do hispanics look down at whites more than asians?
                          I guess everyone looks down on arabs.
                          "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• threehills
                            I heart Lollergirl
                            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Morgan
                            If white people look down on black people, do black people look down at hispanics?
                            And do hispanics look down at whites more than asians?
                            I guess everyone looks down on arabs.
                            I look down on short people.
                            It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by anonin
                              hahaha, black porsce with pink seats!!! nice one

the problem here is black girls are cautious as fuck about dating a white guy, mostly because of the fact that when the family finds out the reaction can be anything from "aww, hell no!!!" to "thats nice", so i would say hitting on a black girl isn't too different from hitting on a white girl in the first stages, but you want to play up shit you may have (material things), impress them to make up for any doubt they have in their minds about getting with you cuz your white. For me getting with black girls has always been a bit of a challenge cuz i grew up in a majority white suburb of raleigh n.c., so when i would try to get with a black girl it was always cuz i wasn't "black" enough for them. I eventually found a way around this, but it still continues to this day, this one girl who is black said to me the other day "i see you fucking with those white girls" and i replied "nah, they are just friends, i chill with them and all but i only date black girls" and this worked out well (even tho i was lying like hell, lol!). So use lines like "i only date black girls/ i've always had a thing for black girls" basically big up black girls and don't act they are that different than any other type of girls. when you move along to the point where its lookin like your gonna smash it, comments like (if they have a nice ass) "dammn! your booty is like a work of art" help out. overall make them feel special and like when they get with you they arn't just getting with a scrub, but someone who is going places.
                              To be honest, if I would show up at my parent's house with a black girl, especially my dad would get a cardiac arrest, so I get that "getting with a white guy" issue...

That "I have a thing with black girls" line is new to me I must say. I always took a "Hey, I'm not treating you any different because of your skin, I just think you're hot as hell" attitude.

Btw, most black girls over here are first or second generation immigrants (mostly from Congo, Togo, Ivory Coast). The main difference between them and black girls who've been adopted and raised here in a white family is that the latter are more "open" while the former don't even look you in the eyes when you pass them on the street. Gotta hand it to them though: most of them walk with pride and incredible grace. Some of our local farmer daughters should take an example instead of bouncing over the pavement like a moody bovine

Comment

• KinKyJ
                                Platinum Poser
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by threehills
                                I look down on short people.
                                Same here, especially the ones with a deep cleavage

Comment

Working...