X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Tied in a Knot

get what i got.infiniti G35x 4 door. just as fast, just as nice, not german. and looks better.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

^not german...hehe

Comment

• Kinetic
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
        ^not german...hehe
        Taste in cars is much the same as taste in women for me, so no point in arguing back.

Even so, I brought home a brand new VW Passat 2.0Tdi with all kind of neat gadgets this past weekend and I fuckin? loved it (how am I going to live without Auto Hold now...). I?ve tested french, italian and japanese cars these past few months and I always love the german ones best. With french cars a very distant least favourite.

Next wednesday BMW are gonna lend us a brand new 530Xd and I hope to get my hands on it even if just for a quick drive.
        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
        http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

until very very recently, i.e. the last two years, i HATED BMW, they looked like shit with those stupid round headlights and terrible front grills. the last 2 years have seen them jump away to better styling.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

over and done with. never went back to the original dealer. He made me pretty uncomfortable with the whole deal and so I ended up paying about $380 more with my next best option.

taking delivery of the car tomorrow/thursday
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Lorn
              Looking for a title!
              • Sep 2004

Alright Kamal...take a pic for all us wankers.

Comment

• Kinetic
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
                Alright Kamal...take a pic for all us wankers.
                Yeah, me wants to see it.

BTW, I went over to BMW Portugal today to pick up the demo 530Xd. Disappointing : automatic gear-shift . Sorry, I know that´s real popular in the States but that shit to me ain´t driving or it´s driving as complacent middle-aged fat lazy bastards conceive it...where´s the joy of pulling a gear down to overtake some slow-ass in these?

Anyway, everyting else is bloody jaw-dropping...really, I though the VW Passat I drove last weekend was cool, but this thing is a fuckin´ spaceship... not only is it beautiful on the outside, it even looks like a space-ship on the inside, with a huge colour screen on top of the central console and then this huge controller "knob" in the middle, next to the hand-brake.

But the high-point. This guy took me down to the garage to get the and imagine my face when he opens the door and I see like 30 brand-new, shiny BMW´s, all series 5 and above...and what cars where next to "my" 530Xd? Just a brand new Z4 and... a shiny, new, dark blue M6 Coupé . Seriously, I almost bust a nut. And then the guy says "hey, I think you can ask to take the M6 next time, I´m sure they´ll let you".

I HAVE to get take that M6 for a spin.
                "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Lorn
                  Looking for a title!
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kinetic
                  Yeah, me wants to see it.

BTW, I went over to BMW Portugal today to pick up the demo 530Xd. Disappointing : automatic gear-shift . Sorry, I know that?s real popular in the States but that shit to me ain?t driving or it?s driving as complacent middle-aged fat lazy bastards conceive it...where?s the joy of pulling a gear down to overtake some slow-ass in these?
                  Yea...automatics are lazy prick bastard setups.

Comment

Working...