X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

International Rules of Manhood

This is a forward I received some time ago. Many of you have probably seen it, but some of the rules are funny, so I thought I'd share!

01. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
    02. It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:
    a. When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
    b. The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
    c. After wrecking your boss' car.
    d. One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".
    e. When she is using her teeth.
    03. Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.
    04. Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
    05. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.
    06. Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge forbidden. However, complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
    07. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional.
    10. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
    09. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
    10. You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment,she's officially your girlfriend.
    11. It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach, it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.
    12. Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.
    13. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
    14. Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
    15. If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
    16. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
    17. A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
    18. Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy.
    19. If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
    20. Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.
    21. Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while he is lifting weights:
    a. Yeah, Baby, Push it!
    b. C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
    c. Another set and we can hit the showers!
    22. Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e. Both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost perceptible nod is all the conversation you need.
    23. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
    24. The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was occurs.
    25. It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
    26. Thou shall not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.
    27. The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of story.
    28. There is no reason for guys to watch men's Ice Skating. Ever.
    29. We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below.

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and saying, "You're next!"

I hope this clears up any confusion.
    Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: International Rules of Manhood

12. Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts
    waiting on alexfish from holosound, and or rubyraks to give proof that this obviously doesnt apply. (sry alex)

24. The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was occurs.
    whoops.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

Too many rules.

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

01. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
        Guilty already on the 1st rule so I thought it is better to stop reading more of it. If it rains I don't give a fuck if I share the umbrella with a guy or Bigfoot...hate getting wet to the bones.

Comment

• thesightless
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
          Guilty already on the 1st rule so I thought it is better to stop reading more of it. If it rains I don't give a fuck if I share the umbrella with a guy or Bigfoot...hate getting wet to the bones.
          this response has been computer generated based upon your text. please do not respond to this email. if you need to contact management, please dial, 1-800-666-1111. thank you.

Comment

• jarble187
            vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
            Too many rules.
            Who said life was easy?

www.kansascitytechno.com

Comment

• Lrn
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jan 2005

cOLLLEGEEE, bROOO !!, reminds me of dane cook, i hate that guy

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by TomTom
                most people hate wetting their hair.... whats your excuse ?
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Lorn
                  Looking for a title!
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jarble187
                  Who said life was easy?
                  Damn it.

Comment

• TomTom
                    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                    • May 2002

Originally posted by Kamal
                    most people hate wetting their hair.... whats your excuse ?
                    my suits are so expensive and shiny as well

Comment

• thesightless
                      • Jun 2004

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

nah, guts is getting a blowjob than telling her you want the steak medium rare and slapping her ass into the kitchen, sitting down in boxers and turning on monday night football

Comment

• jarble187
                        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jarble187
                        10. You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment,she's officially your girlfriend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

huh. Guilty of that one. But she aint my GF!!
                          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• NastyD
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                            nah, guts is getting a blowjob than telling her you want the steak medium rare and slapping her ass into the kitchen, sitting down in boxers and turning on monday night football
                            I'd say that's balls.

23. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

So damn true
                            An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• Kat
                              A pretty fn good milkshake
                              • Mar 2006

too much testosterone here - I better hide
                              ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

Working...