X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Your worst f*ck up ever...

I was about to post this flick in the funny videos thread when it triggered a fond memory from my time at university...

Being party preases of my student club, large portions of my budget went to beer, beer, vodka, beer, cigarettes, beer and beer. So at a certain point, I decided to get me a little job on the side to pay for my intoxicating hobby. To everyone's surprise (yeah right ) I ended up behind the bar of a student pub. Fun job even though I had to stay sober(ish) all night.

Anyway, near the city there was an army base and for some reason the soldier boys didn't get along very well with the student population. So in order to prevent his pub from being smashed during a brawl, the owner kept a bat, mace and a stun gun behind the counter. In fact, one of my first instructions was to pick a toy of my choice and use it on the first fucker who even thought of starting a fight.

So one fine night yours truly is filling up pints with the 3rd best beer in the world (#1 Stella, #2 Jupiler, #3 Primus) when all of a sudden a guy at the bar starts making spastic movements and hitting the people next to him. I wanted to score with the owner so I grabbed the stun gun, jumped over the counter and started to frie the guy.

But when I got him on the floor and saw foam on his mouth, I realised I kinda fucked up. The guy wasn't some drunken madman causing a scene, he was an epileptic having a seizure... I think I've never dialed 101 (911) as fast as I did then.

I went to visit him the next day and fortunately he accepted my explanation for what had happened as well as my apologies (the fact that he could have drinks on the house for an entire week could've helped a little too ).

When I think of it now, I still kiss both of my hands for charging with the stungun instead of taking the mace or the bat...

So let's hear it people, what was your brightest moment?
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Your worst f*ck up ever...

hahah wow.....

Comment

• influx
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

lol.. that's great! hah!
      i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
      www.flynoteproductions.com

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

hahah
        my isn't nearly as exciting as that.
        basically:
        i went to this private school for 1-9th grade. end of 9th, i get a free ride into a really good private secondary school. this place was nice: it was almost like going to college with all the freedom i had, plus it was a really nice campus in western MA. being a punkass retard at 16, i spent my time doing drugs, not going to class, and getting caught spending the night in the girl's dorm with my girlfriend. so i had my meeting with the dean of students and convinced him to let me stay since my grades were still excellent and all he knew about was my terrible attendance and nights in the ladies dorms. little did he know i was supplying the campus with tons of acid via a friend back home.
        i was pretty good for a few weeks then decided to camp out in the music hall with my guitar and practice for 3 days straight - missing all of my classes and activites and whatnot. so they booted me out. oh man were my parents pissed! i don't think i left the house for anything besides going to my new public school for a year and a half.
        on top of that they hit my parents with the tuition fees for the second half of the year, ~$15,000.
        they made me spend some quality time with a therapist too.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

a couple of bad things that i was obligated to do to for work and real dumb/bad fuck ups.

work related. i had to sue this guy we caught stealing from my client. so i had to testify against him and it turned out that he was illegally here and got sent back to salvador with his family. another time i had to protect a clients trust in a bad sibling rivalry and the my client didnt need the money, his sister did as her kid was seriously ill.

in general...
          1. i threw a guy down 6 rows of seats at shea stadium last year because my friend got into a fight with them.
          2. i pulled ''so thats why she wazsnt moving around last night'' to kid whose mom was really dead. i didnt know and thought he was bullshitting when he told me. i felt terrible.
          3. i punched alexfish of holosound in the balls at crobar. rubyraks and noah from holosound laughed. so they are guilty too.
          4. i put the kid who beat up hit my 21 yr old girl cousin into the hospital with some help from my other cousin. not too sorry here, but we definetly overreacted when we heard 4 people jumped our cousin.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• anonin
            Juvenile Delinquent
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
            . little did he know i was supplying the campus with tons of acid via a friend back home.

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

jan, awesome story. bet you were relieved when he accepted your apology. damn.

tiddles, can you supply me above stated items for wmc next year?

sean, i am not surprised almost all your guilts involved some form of physical harm. remind me not to go clubbing with you, EVAR!

i have quite a few things i could write, however i will need to ponder over which is best

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

I've never fucked up

my biggest fuck up was going to club space one night and then found out Tiesto was the DJ playing that night.
                Originally posted by Miroslav
                It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                No Soup for You

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

worst fuckup I made was probably sharing a bed with mikeman.

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by speciale

my biggest fuck up was going to club space one night and then found out Tiesto was the DJ playing that night.

That is a serious f*ck up.

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                      2 days after his B'day you say this.... how could you
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• alexfish333
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jul 2004

The worst thing I think I ever did was in Middle School at a dance--for you Euros out there imagine kids from 11-13 chasing other kids around for their Starter baseball caps and not talking to girls--and there was this kid Joey Warner who had a bad stuttering problem (who I had actually hung out with once or twice in grade school years before) and I can't remember whether or not it was actually his birthday (I don't think it was) but anyway-I convinced the DJ to get on the microphone and (also remember this was in the very beginning of hip hop making inroads into white communities and it was all the rage to try to "rap" when saying things) and I told him to W-W-W-Wish J-J-J-J-Joey W-W-W-W-W-arner a H-H-H-Happy B-Birthday. It was the type of thing that as soon as it happened I knew how horrible a thing it was to do but it was still sort of funny. Since then I've always felt horrible about how it must have made him feel-but if feelings weren't involved.....it would have been drop dead hilarity.

Oh and another one of the worst things I've ever done was not drop kicking Sean after the ball punch he distributed for no reason whatsoever.
                        Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• MJ
                          Here since 2002
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                          I`m just glad I was far to drunk to see you there at the side of me.
                          mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

courtesy of Jibgolly

Comment

• MJ
                              Here since 2002
                              • Jun 2004

I`d just got over the countless nightmares for fuck sake.
                              mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...