X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

What now?

So now that Islam has declared all out war on Christians, where does that leave us? Are the Jews still involved?

This is ridiculous. I almost think that a full out war would resolve the matter, but I truly feel that the more we ignore Islam, the better.

Can you imagine if they attack the Vatican? It will be like history all over again, but this time, there are nukes.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: What now?

they really dont want to start a holy war with us. we speak softly, carry big sticks, and own all the really cool weapons. and there are more of us than them in north america, so im safe. europe....well, grab the garb
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

I don't want to imagine the ramifications of attacking the Vatican. I do fear things are only going to escalate. It may take decades. But in the end, it will lead to all out war.

Think about this. There are 80 million Muslims in India. Just think what will happen to them if the Billion or so Hindu's decide to fight. All out massacre.

I've been thinking about where a third world war would be centralized. I know the US would be involved but I wonder by how much.

Scary stuff to think about. But history has a tendancy to repeat itself. Even over vast amounts of time.

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Lorn
        But history has a tendancy to repeat itself. Even over vast amounts of time.
        It sure does...and for the simple fact that you can't change human nature. It almost seems inevitably karmic that you'll periodically get some small segment of people who just won't get it and who will ruin it for everybody. And today it seems that that segment of people will be the Muslims. As a result, I'd bet that there will be a period of bloody cleansings until things go back to another period of relative peace. It sucks, but...some people you just can't reason with.

The real urgency here remains that Iran will get nuclear weapons if we don't intervene.
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

how many threads are you guys gonna start about this topic? ow yeah, I forgot: there's nothing else going on in the world.

pardon me for yawning out loud.

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

Why cant people just live?

I am sooooo glad to be living in the US. At least the idiots here are in office,
            Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

Working...