X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheLanciaFan
    Getting Somewhere
    • Nov 2004

Re: pregunte acerca de sus medios

i heard that high oil prices is starting to affect North America´s economy, is it true? I´ve been told that some car manofacturers are selling SUV at veeery low prices in order to get rid of the huge unsold stock of cars...

Comment

• TheLanciaFan
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Fer_Sancho
      Regarding Bush reelection, I could only compare it with MENEM here in Argentina, same thing...nobody voted for him yet he almost won on 2002 (that would have REALLY sucked). Same with his reelection on 95...did anyone vote him??? Yet he was reelected... =/
      Dont get angry with me ni?o Sancho!! jajaja It?s just a statistic fact! :OP ... have you seen anybody in a Audi A6 reading Pagina 12? jajajaa

In the Quote is THE reason that explains almost everything...
      Wanna know what it is?: FEAR

Fear to loose the posibility of buying things like dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, etc in the case of our ex presindent, and fear of the thereat of world terrorism in the norhern country...

In both cases the speech was like "it?s me or the caos...you choose" and shure it has paid off!!!! We should realize that it?s not true!!!!

chau viejita! jaja

Comment

• bancito
        Addiction started
        • May 2005

por un momento pense que estaba en el foro de espa?ol

Comment

• diegoap
          Getting warmed up
          • May 2005

i don't like chavez
          he makes me remeber hitler/mussolini

I am not USA fan, but i see chavez as a negative leader.
          I have a cousing living in venezuela... there is no free speach there.
          he talks as if he were a poor common citizen, but if you see, he is
          carrying a very expensive rolex watch... and so on....
          ... nos tap? el agua !!

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

in colombia, the papers always portray chavez nor good or bad but like in the middle .... is not what he says is the way he says this things

Comment

• 1001Noches
              Getting warmed up
              • Aug 2006

soo proud ! ya se q es el forum de ms en espanol.. pero felicitaciones a todos por el idioma..

LanciaFan, I know i heard that before.. that its divided between those who read La Nacion and those who read Clarin.. or whatever.. but i still think what i said before.. why not read both? isnt it like anything else.. that its good to hear both sides of the story to then develop your own conclusion..
              but that differences in opinion in what is either "higher" or "lower" class is also relative.. for Chavez he represents the working class.. he speaks as any "populista" would.. whether anyone likes him or not.. its a matter of your own opinion
              means and methods on how to get votes like Fer said ofcourse is different from which "class" you are talking about.. on the objective side.. Chavez speaks some truth on some issues.. he is provocative and likes to spark things up.. its his style.. he is a military man which i am not too crazy about, but he does stand up for Countries in South America and is pretty straight up when it comes to president bush..

LanciaFan you are absolutely right that SUVs are basically given away now because of gas prices.. those who but them neither gas prices, any prices, or the environment affect you.. gas prices were higer before but we complain about gas prices which right now are at $2.75 today the gallon.. .69 cents the liter... and why are we complaining??? are we clueless about what gas costs around the world?

Comment

• hansh20
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

chavez, ebo morales, fidel castro y lopez obrador no son mas que lideres populistas y aunque se oiga ridiculo opresores de la clase media, no por que la clase baja sea mayoria en todos sus paises quiere decir que estos tienen derecho a arrebatar propiedades o empresas para darselos a los que menos tienen, creanme que la clase media-alta tambien trabajo para obtenerlos. Otra cosa que no entiendo es por que hablan de libertad/manipulacion de la expresion, cuando es del dominio publico que hablar mal de cualquiera de estos personajes dentro de sus paises es convertirte automaticamente en un perseguido politico, yo se que cada quien tiene su propia opinion, pero si estan hablando de realidades.... la realidad es que en estos "lideres" politicos no son mas que demagogos que obtuvieron su poder a travez de amenazas y revueltas civiles, que en su mayoria no hacen mas que satisfacer las necesidades de unos cuantos. En realidad se me hace ridiculo tomar posiciones tan radicales en tiempos donde lo que se necesita es globalizarse para poder seguir con el ritmo de los demas paises, igual no justifico el hambre de poder de EUA (Bush), pero analogicamente veo a Hugo Chavez queriendose adueñar de todo un bloque sudamericano para hacer frente a los americanos y declarar una guerra politica/comercial sin sentido. IMO.
                " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• Fer_Sancho
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bancito
                  por un momento pense que estaba en el foro de español
                  si no te gusta siempre podes DEJAR DE ENTRAR....

Comment

• thesightless
                    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                    • Jun 2004

would anyone mind taking a few minutes later today after work to translate hansh's post for me? it would be greatly appreciated. i love learning new points of view, especially when you can get them from a local source. (i know its the spanish section, but learning is never a bad thing)

thanking whoever in advance----sean (if someone chooses, PM me as to not eat up thread space)
                    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• TheLanciaFan
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by 1001Noches
                      LanciaFan, I know i heard that before.. that its divided between those who read La Nacion and those who read Clarin.. or whatever.. but i still think what i said before.. why not read both? isnt it like anything else.. that its good to hear both sides of the story to then develop your own conclusion..

of course my dear!! it´s the only way to know the truth.., or something close to it... pagina12, le monde diplomatique, la nacion, cronica, clarin...etc... even Condorito! jaja

i guess people like chavez, evo morales, and a few others are very hard on their way they talk because if you are not that way, well , USA goverment wont take you too seriously...
                      I believe that we have reached a point of no return in foreign policy... Is either us or them...but not "we" anymore... I mean, latin america is tired of the FMI (IMF) and its economical receipes that lead to a social disaster... and they don´t even apply them in their own country!!! Would you believe in the "free market" world commercial policy that bush proclames as THE solution for us?
                      It´s time for an emancipated latin america managing its own natural resources, driving its own way to reach a tenable economical growth, and VERY IMPORTANT, to elect our own leaders... not like the 70´s when US decided that military goverments across latin america would be an interesting way to lend money...

finally i guess people like the new latin america leaders are needed AT THE MOMENT (not always) in order to brake the inertia. It´s kinda global social latin revolution...

Comment

Working...