• speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: Golf

Originally posted by Kobe
    How did you shoot on the back 9?

as old as that joke is, its still funny
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
      ^ thats where i'll be next summer.

@ spec - i'll let you caddy for me!
      I might be moving to Alpharetta in the next few months, so if you are up for the challenge, I'm game.
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Garrick, you scared? ^^^^^
        No Soup for You

Comment

• Lorn
          Looking for a title!
          • Sep 2004

Looks like Woods is gonna make it six in a row.

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

haha, speciale - nah, i ain't scared! not as scared as that kitten in your sig at least.... let me know and we'll go hit up the links. remember though, i need another couple years before i'm a true pro. i only talk the talk right now.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
              haha, speciale - nah, i ain't scared! not as scared as that kitten in your sig at least.... let me know and we'll go hit up the links. remember though, i need another couple years before i'm a true pro. i only talk the talk right now.
              np, I will spot you a couple of shots.
              No Soup for You

Comment

Working...