not on the 06's, they're very new and no chip mods have been officially introduced but I've heard gains of about 15 HP on untested ones are reported. Hopefully by the time I look into getting a chip, they'll have some wicked ones out introducing over 30 - 45 HP
My New Ride....
Collapse
X
-
Re: My New Ride....
not on the 06's, they're very new and no chip mods have been officially introduced but I've heard gains of about 15 HP on untested ones are reported. Hopefully by the time I look into getting a chip, they'll have some wicked ones out introducing over 30 - 45 HPwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: My New Ride....
kamal, my boys own a high end shop, ill ask emyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: My New Ride....
i always wanted a Skyline. v8- twin turbo.... /drool
or
has anyone seen the new supra coming out? holy fuck it looks like an aston martin fucked a Z O6 and had a japanese car.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: My New Ride....
U can't get that car and drink 45 pints though. You have to choose wisely Sean!
Comment
-
Re: My New Ride....
we'll see. im definetly eyeing up that supra.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment