X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

FAO Sean

When you go see a Yankees game, do u usually sit in the front row or more in the back?
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO Sean

usually i get feild level or mezzanine seats, i dont worry about being in the first 15 seats, i just want to watch a game. its hard to understand how much i care for the game, trust me, its sick. i actually attend more mets games thanyankees games in a year cuz my uncle works for the mets.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Oh, so I guess some other guy scored then

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Sean is the one leaning over.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

didn't know you were a Yankees fan too Jenks

Comment

• Kobe
            I wish I had an interesting User title
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
            usually i get feild level or mezzanine seats, i dont worry about being in the first 15 seats, i just want to watch a game. its hard to understand how much i care for the game, trust me, its sick. i actually attend more mets games thanyankees games in a year cuz i want to see a good team.
            thought so
            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

mets fan huh?

gonna be funny in game 1 when glavine starts the game and goes 3 innings with 5 runs. and the only player to excel offensively will be the guy who is the real mets mvp, reyes. beltran enjoyed a nice year with delgado protecting him, he is still no where near being worth that contract. and pedro actually CRIED when he came back. steve trachsel and el duque arent gonna do shit to a decent lineup....

THE FUCKING CARDINALS BETTER STAY ALIVE AND BEAT THE METS..... I BOUGHT A ROLEN JERSEY FFS.

Comment

• Kobe
                • Jun 2004

and then we tie it in the 8th and win it in the 12th like we've done dozens of times this year because this team doesn't quit.

I will find A-Rod's 1-for-15 equally amusing.
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• thesightless
                  • Jun 2004

lol, go check your inter league record, or do i need to remind you?

shall i go ask francona how it felt to sweep you guys and put the exclamation point on the statement of the NL SUCKS!

you won the shittiest division in baseball, in the secondary league, with a lack luster staff and a decent bullpen. just imagine...... heilman coming in during the 7th to face damon jeter and abreau, then giambi and arod if ppl get on... oh yeah, i cant fucking wait. i bought a beltran jersey to wear EVERY DAY once the mets loose.

Comment

• Kobe
                    • Jun 2004

Look at the records, NL east has a better average record than AL east, you guys feast off Tampa Bay and Baltimore. As for second rate league, we play real baseball....

Don't worry about NL v AL, you need to worry about Mets v Yanks-- we spilt this year and only because Wagner gave on away, something he hasn't done since the all star break.

PS- Arod isn't getting on... he is a choke
                    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• thesightless
                      • Jun 2004

lmao. the NL sucks and you tied with us while we were missing 3 monster offensive players in sheff, hideki and canoe. billy wagner has proven that he, like kenny rogers, shits the bed consistently in tough positions. ask a philly fan. el dueque is your best pitcher right now and he might be 55. you guys have a better batting average b/c there isnt any pitching. the only great pitchers in the NL are oswalt, webb and zambrano. all thre rest are decent pitchers with great run support. and your pitchers have a higher ERA overall in a shittier league lineup wise. and btw, until they fell apart, we had boston in our divison, and throught the all star break they were headed to be one of the best teams ever. we also face off against the toronto guys alot, you know, those funny guys called burnett halladay and lilly. they also have bj ryan and bradon league there too. schilling, beckett can be in there too. oh yeah, you guys were really dominant against an injured group of petitte, carpenter, leiber, and the rest. you bring up tampa, ill bring up, marlins, philies, nationals and braves. shall we bring up the central and west coast teams? giants, cubs, rockeis diamondbacks... as opposed to tigers, twins, angels, A's?

lmao. just pop on the fan right now, i know you get it, mets fans are shitting thier pants. ok we might loose johnson, ill take wang in game 1, if you lose pedro, who obviously doesnt have it as i type this, do you really want to think that your best rotation might be glavine, duque, trachsel and maine? heheh.

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

oh yeah, just comapre the two rosters ignoring the rest of the league.

our worst hitter is posada. our 9th hitter in the AL parks will be hitting 340.

im really afraid of endy chavez and shawn green off the bench. or should i be ready for ricky ledee?

our biggest weakness is literally the guy who has been the best 5 tool player in the last decade.

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

lets not forget these two cats.

they dont have a great track record or anything....

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

im piling on here, but what is your recrod in the last 15 games? francesa just brought it up. 5-15. and you dont have anything close to resembling an ace.

Comment

• Kobe
                              • Jun 2004

Don't cry to me about injuries and then in the next breath slam the Mets pitching staff. Our staff has taken more than their fair share of lumps, including that freak accident with Duaner.

Francesker? he's the biggest met-hating yankee lover this side of... you. I'm at work so I can't listen in, but let me know how many times he mentions going over to coach parcell's house to suck him off? Oh and those aren't Mets fans calling in, they are Yankee fans posing as Mets fans. That trick is as old as the WFAN itself.

Talk is cheap, pile on all you want, I love it. We will meet at the WS and we will battle it out. That hot-shit super line up of yours will be locked in pitchers duels in every game with the Mets crappy rotation. Just don't count on this team to drag ass like those bums in 2000 did. The last 15 games is just the calm before the storm.
                              Beats are my crack.

Comment

Working...