X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dres
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Perceptions today on Proton with SPECTIVE

It's been a while since I've posted I know, but when the man tells you to pack your bags because you monopolize the office water cooler...you sometimes have to sacrifice those valuble wasted hours of non stop interent usage. Now the world has me employed again and back online on a daily basis...I still haven't completely exerted my control over my new office's water cooler - but the day will come when Che Dres and his mighty freedom fighters will show the world that the water cooler is meant "for the people!".

Ok now that I've ranted incessantly...tune in today to Perceptions on Proton Radio. It's been a long run, and it'll only get better. Again my lack of internet connection over the past couple of months has kept me from uploading my recent shows to my FTP server, but that will all be taken care of soon.

Today at 3:00 enjoy a mix I recorded in April of 2002 a mere few months after my show debuted on proton. Following that will be my guest, Sheryar Qamar a.k.a. SPECTIVE. If you all remember, in 2003 Markus Schultz held a contest for his popular Global DJ Broadcast show. SPECTIVE was one of the 4 finalists selected, and was barely edged out as the top pick. Check out his finalist mix today on Perceptions.

Also , tune in this wednesday for Rhythmaculture, as my good friend and fellow Proton host, Dave Preston, has asked me to be his guest this week.

Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

3:00 p.m EST, 12:00 noon PST, 8:00 p.m. GMT

Dres
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

listening to the rhymaculture set now... so far so good man. you threw in some cool remixes i haven't heard before.

Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• DreamGirlie
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Dres rocks. He rocks even more when he is employed
      "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

^ haha... but being lazy and unemployed is even more fun.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Pataky P
          asdf_imo
          • Jun 2004

Re:: Perceptions today on Proton with SPECTIVE

Thanks to the Proton site!!! GREAT

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

as always a good show. you got canned over using the water cooler too much? id sue for wrongful dismissal :?

Comment

Working...