• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

7-eleven drops Citgo

Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: 7-eleven drops Citgo

oportunists

people don't give a toss where their fuel comes from, as long as it's cheap.

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Good -- many people do care and don't like the President to be insulted like that in front of the world. The Democrats were even jumping to Bush's defense. I hope Venezuela feels it financially.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

but he is the devil and an alcoholic!!
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
          oportunists

people don't give a toss where their fuel comes from, as long as it's cheap.

thats the scary thing. Cheaper gas is better even if from an assclown like Chavez
          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
          No Soup for You

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by superdave
            Good -- many people do care and don't like the President to be insulted like that in front of the world. The Democrats were even jumping to Bush's defense. I hope Venezuela feels it financially.
            dude, if nobody makes a fool out of Bush, Bush will make a fool out of himself. The Bushisms book series are now at volume 5, that should say enough. And if Bush doesn't make a fool out of himself, he'll make the US look stupid. How do you like that.

Es un alcoholico, es verdad! Weird that Chavez didn't call him a cocaholico

Originally posted by speciale
            thats the scary thing. Cheaper gas is better even if from an assclown like Chavez
            why is that scary?

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

dude, if nobody makes a fool out of Bush, Bush will make a fool out of himself. The Bushisms book series are now at volume 5, that should say enough. And if Bush doesn't make a fool out of himself, he'll make the US look stupid. How do you like that.

Es un alcoholico, es verdad! Weird that Chavez didn't call him a cocaholico

why is that scary?
              that people don't give a fuck about anything but getting cheaper gas no matter who it is from.

and I'm shocked too that he didn't call him a cocaholic
              No Soup for You

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

Well, when I see the prices at the pump, I guess it's quite normal people stop caring about political correctness 'n' all.

Then again, corporations like Nike, Dole et all. have been exploiting workers and poluting the environment for decades and still people buy their products. Happy shoppers don't have a conscience. Neither do I when I'm out on a shopping spree actually. Human nature, you know?

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

Well, when I see the prices at the pump, I guess it's quite normal people stop caring about political correctness 'n' all.

Then again, corporations like Nike, Dole et all. have been exploiting workers and poluting the environment for decades and still people buy their products. Happy shoppers don't have a conscience. Neither do I when I'm out on a shopping spree actually. Human nature, you know?
                  I know and that is the scary part. How many products have you used and never even thought of what it took to make the product? Just like you said it could be poluting the environment, or even exploiting young kids in factories in Asia. The average person doesn't care when in fact it is the average person who has the power to shut down or change the companies by simply not buying their products. Unfortunately, the average person is stupid.
                  No Soup for You

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

*Looks at this quote*
                    Originally posted by speciale
                    or even exploiting young kids in factories in Asia.
                    *Looks at the banner your sig*

Comment

• Lorn
                      Looking for a title!
                      • Sep 2004

Exploiting employees is the name of the game...

Comment

• FM
                        Wooooooo!
                        • Jun 2004

^^^ welcome to the business world...
                        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                        Facebook!
                        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...