Juvenile Delinquent
    • Oct 2005

fake boobs rock too

big up the fake boob massive

• DreamGirlie
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: fake boobs rock too

fake boobs ae gross...they never quite feel the same as real.
    "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Miguel
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

u have to abuse them

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Anonin, you really have to emphasise that the closest you ever got to holding a tit was at breast feeding?

Plastic tits blow elephant rectum and that's a hard mofo fact of life.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

negative. fake ones are jsut as fun. i have the credit card bill from penthouse club to prove it.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Pics or STFU.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• anonin
              Juvenile Delinquent
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
              Anonin, you really have to emphasise that the closest you ever got to holding a tit was at breast feeding?

Plastic tits blow elephant rectum and that's a hard mofo fact of life.
              you really have to emphasize that you don't have anything else to call me out on besides my age?

i'm just sayin, the real boob lovers and the fake boob lovers are just like natural food lovers who like their food unproccesed and shops at places like whole foods and the unnatural food lovers who like their food processed and shop at regular grocery stores i.e. food lion, both lovers have their preference, but ultimately both are happy with what each has to offer so its all good. you just have to be willing to get a feel of the others perspective

Comment

• Troklo
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

I like fake boobs, they do feel a bit diferent thou.
                Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Feb 2006

they feel too much like rubber

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Why be a hater

Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by anonin
                      you really have to emphasize that you don't have anything else to call me out on besides my age?
                      wasn't talking about your age, but anyway...

i'm just sayin, the real boob lovers and the fake boob lovers are just like natural food lovers who like their food unproccesed and shops at places like whole foods and the unnatural food lovers who like their food processed and shop at regular grocery stores i.e. food lion, both lovers have their preference, but ultimately both are happy with what each has to offer so its all good. you just have to be willing to get a feel of the others perspective
                      good analogy, gotta hand you that

Ye well, I don't like to feel lumps 'n' shit inside, I don't like stiched up nipples and I don't like scars on my food nor my boobs. Furthermore, sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken. It just emphasizes that you're an attention whore who was frustrated with her mosquito bites and put her hopes in silicone to compensate for a lack of self esteem.

I felt that fake shit only once when I was getting it on with some chick in a club. When I noticed the bitch had a synthetic rack, I told her to go suck on a plastic dick and turned my back. Repugnant shit!

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

By the way, just read this in the newspaper:

Silicones save life

A traffic accident in the north of Bulgaria ended well for a 24-birthday woman thanks to her silicone implants which served as airbag.

The woman ignored Saturday a red traffic light and crashed into another car.

"Both the cars were reduced to scrap but the woman thanks her life to her silicone breasts," quotes a paper.

The woman has to buy a new airbag, as her implants got damaged during the accident.

imo

Comment

• rewing3
                          I really don't care
                          • Jun 2004

The real thing is the best. Screw plastic boobs.
                          Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• chanty
                            John, John, where art thou!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                            It just emphasizes that you're an attention whore who was frustrated with her mosquito bites and put her hopes in silicone to compensate for a lack of self esteem.
                            I couldn't have said it better myself!

I was doing make-up for a fashion show for breast cancer and had to put glitter on the models bodies, well I got to this one models decolatage and visibely jumped back at the rock hardness of her boobs. I didn't mean to offend her but man...they were like stone, gross!
                            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

^^^ stop scaring my libido, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

Working...