go watch the video on MSNBC of the panda crying her eyes out after killing her cub. dont tell me she doesnt have a conscience.
Pataky Pal does exist
Collapse
X
-
Re: God does exist
go watch the video on MSNBC of the panda crying her eyes out after killing her cub. dont tell me she doesnt have a conscience.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: God does exist
I hope you stick around and read this thread often because I am going to get very in depth here with some pretty interesting stuff.
I do have to follow a bnatural order in proving the claims of the Bible.Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Re: God does exist
the facts that I refer to are smiply that the sun does govern the day and the moon the night and that the stars are for days seasons and the such. I am aware that this is not evidence as some would see itActually, you can easily debate the accuracy of those statements. The fact that the sun, moon, and stars all exist does not mean that the authors of the Bible were correct in giving God the credit. Their existence only proves that the Bible's authors were looking around and trying to give some meaning to the things they saw in the world around them.
Could the creation of the earth, sun, moon and stars be divinely inspired? Sure. But just the fact that they are there doesn't prove anything -- and the fact that the Hindus evidently got it wrong doesn't prove that the Bible must necessarily be right.
Logic just doesn't flow that way. It just doesn't.
I was simply giving an example of the process used to prove or disprove one claim against another of the same sort.Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Re: God does exist
I am not sure if you were being serious but I will answer it anyway.ask any jew and they'll tell you (for the right amount of money... joke) that the bible (old testament) was basically written to scare the shit out of them and make them fly right (or forget they were stuck in a desert forver)... funny, you see christians interpretating the old testament (like sean said, by jews for jews) but never see jews interpretating the new testament now do you?
...and yes, i stole most of that from lewis black.... who's jewish.... tada!
The broad and I mean very broad overview of the Bible is this. The Old testament is an account of someone is coming. The first 4 books of the New Testament are He is here. The rest of the Bible is He will return and here is what to do to prepare.
The Jews did not believe that Jesus was the Christ and therefore give no credit to the New testament and therefore have no need for it.Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Re: God does exist
Before I sign off I want to ask one more question.
Do you consider evidence left behind as factual proof?
My answer is yes and here is why:
I can know someone was previously in an area I just passed by smelling perfume or cologne. I do not have to physically see the person to know that someone was just there.
Evidence is in our lives everyday. We use it to convict criminals, to know if someone did their job at work etc.
If my boss comes to me and asks did you fill out the proper forms for this requsition? If I say yes that is not enough for him. He needs evidence so I produce the forms he asked for.
So in claiming God exists I will be putting forth evidence left behind and piece it together just like science has done for its claims.
Sorry to cut it short but it is past my bed time.Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Re: God does exist
if you believe it, then it is true
aside from facts, truth requires you to believe it being true
so, if you believe in God, he exists, if you don't, then he doesn't. Problem solved. Stop posting in this thread.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: God does exist
Are you actually serious here? Here's the problem I find you ignore with this kind of statement: Where's the proof of god's existence? It's quite weak to just dismiss proof of god's existence without even an explanation, ie. accept god's existence, then I'll prove to you that that god created the earth.
Am I missing something in what you said here?"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: God does exist
he is an attorney , and a good one at that. dont get him started.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: God does exist
i had a nice chat on how he should handle this via PM. we shouldnt see any more nonsense. let the guy answer our INQUISITION>your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: God does exist
good lord not again.
this is just painful. its like arguing with a pine tree...Comment
-
Re: God does exist
EASY!!
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: God does exist
^ brilliant! I now believe in god.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: God does exist
I wish this thread would die
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment