X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: how to open an online buisness

research first. then start worrying about webstuff should the idea be able to take shape and function in the marketplace.
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• neoee
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Check with K and see if they have shopping cart services with their hosting. I wouldn't pay 35/month for the domain name and shopping cart. It should cost you less than 20 bucks for a 2 year lease on a domain name, sometimes they are included in your domain package. Depending on how much bandwidth your going to need your hosting may vary, for a typical small business site expect to spend about 100-200/year. Typically credit card billing services are percentage based (3% typically) of the sale. The other option now a days is paypal. Most providers who have shopping carts usually accept paypal payment too.
      "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        kinkster, my country has recently topped 900 million. roughly 100 mill more than europe's census from last year. and our people are at an entirely different level of stupidity and marketability.
        300 million for the USA dude....
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...