X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Re: I started drinking light beer

Gatz, why or why are you drinking light beer. I have friends that drink bud light and drink like 12 or more of them. While am drinking imports and have like 6 or 7 of them I am just as fucked as them but I drank much less then they did. Just drink the good stuff and drink less.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Yo Gatz, get your act together and wash away that short moment of gheyness with Tits 'n' Ass beer! The brew that makes you get some even if you can't

Still not convinced? Watch the commercial!

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Btw (and back on topic) I've found this on an English site:

One 12-ounce serving of "regular" (150 calories) beer per night adds more than 1,000 calories a week to a diet, and that works out to an extra 15 pounds per year. One light beer per night adds 10 pounds.

HOWEVER...

A 5-foot-9, 160-pound, 30-year-old man must walk only about 40 minutes at 3 miles per hour (moderate pace) to burn 150 calories.

Beer contains alchohol, and there are about 7 calories per gram of alcohol, compared to 4 calories for carbohydrates or protein. Fat has about 9 calories per gram. Alcohol can cause blood sugar levels to drop more rapidly. That can stimulate your appetite, and disrupt your ability to tell when you've had enough to eat. This can also create fatigue and your energy level will suffer.

If you really want to do something about your weight, go for a run instead of relying on "light" products... My 2 cents tho'...

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

light beer is only 'light' in the fact that it has marginally less alcohol. calories are still there, though. what you want is a calorie reduced regular beer, gets you drunk, but not as fat.

hard liquor has as many calories as beer, for those who suggested it.

ohh, and what kinky said.

Comment

• geoffgulley
            Platinum Poster
            • Apr 2005

beer is like sex.... when it's good it's great and when it's bad, it's still pretty good! that being said "light" beer can kiss my untanned caucasion american of welsh descent ass.... guinness and jameson... although that combination is seriously going to cost me in miami next year....
            "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• Gatz
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Well i fixed that problem i got some 6.1 alcohol blue dry and i will build a gym

downstairs so fuck the light beer my problem is solved. But thanks for your comments advice i wish i could find that tits and ass beer though.

Comment

• Duff McKagin
                Gold Gabber
                • Sep 2004

come to a Buffalo Sabres/Bills game, you'll drink 20 light beers and still be able to yell at Maple Leafs/Patriots fans................oh wait,

i need to go to meetings......
                Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

Working...