just when you think 2006 can't get any worse...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: just when you think 2006 can't get any worse...

Hey Weizy just read this post sorry bout the delayed reply. Anyway want to wish u all the best mate. I did pray for Jade soon after i read your post. My thoughts and pray's do go out for Jade and everyone involved with her. Times will change for ya mate for some reason i have this feeling. Hang in there bro cause there is good fortune around the corner for u and Jade.

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

hope things get better, but as sick and as bad as it sounds it is a part of life. A part that sucks. I think we all have been through our bad luck streaks at times, and time will get you out of it.

As for the part I mentioned about all of it being a part of life, it is very true but very hard to accept. I couldn't imagine how I would be if some drunk driver took a loved one away from me.
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I don't know you, but sorry to hear about your friend and what you've been dealing with the past year. I've heard of accidents like these and it's tough to understand do they make any sense at all.

I was in a minor car accident recently myself with my mother in the car and luckily we weren't hurt, but more importantly made me think what if we had been hurt. Basically, we were hit behind by someone not paying attention. I thought after the accident that stupid, careless people can cause trouble to those people enjoying or living their life. And I'm not just speaking of car accidents, but all aspects of life where people cause others pain and suffering from their ignorance and stupidity. It seems very confusing and unfair to those people living and enjoying life.

You sound like a Christian, so I would tell you as one Christian to another to open the Bible up and ask Him in your prayers to help you and your loved ones to get through this difficult time. Here's a few passages to read Psalm 34:17-19; Romans 8:28; Isaiah 41:10. God Bless!
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• hambino21
          PFC Semen Ham
          • Jul 2004

Jade wil definitely be in my prayers, God will take care of her. I will also keep you in my prayers. These events happen to test us I think, and as said before me , the way we deal with them defines who we are. Life is definitely not meant to go it alone, so seeking support through others wether you've met them or not is crucial imo. don't give up hope for your friend ,keep letting her know that you all are there for her. things will work out man.
          peace brother
          " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Bululu
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

I hope Jade will recover dear Weizey, and I am really really soryy of what is happening to you this year , but when you are really down don't forget that there are people 1000 times more in need on this planet than you , and that there are people also to whom life just stoppe while they are still alive , your faith no matter what religion you belong to is the thing that will help you pass this bad period , so be strong and dont forget that life is hard my friend .
            I hope that Jade will come out of her coma in full control of her body .

Comment

• Lorn
              Looking for a title!
              • Sep 2004

Many thought of kindness out to Jade and those who love her. So sorry to hear of this and all you have been going through. Stay connected.

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Weizy, sorry for your misfortunes. I'm sure your friend will be fine and I hope for her to have a speedy recovery.

I don't want to go off on a tangent but I gotta mention it. If you are feeling like your having bad luck, only more of it will come to you. Change your mindset, take the time to daydream about what you want to happen etc. and IT WILL. I know it sounds retarded, like some hippy ass bullshit and it did to me too until I tried it. Give it a shot and you'll see the signs. Don't want to take away from your thread so I can explain some other time, in another thread but you gotta stop thinking about how bad of luck you've HAD.
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

...but about the good luck you will have?
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...