• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexfish333
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

CITRIC@Vault 2yr Anniversary with HOLOSOUND and special guest Kris B

Friday the 13th of October CITRIC@Vault very special 2 yr Anniversary Party

It is with great pleasure that we announce CITRIC’s 2 year anniversary party. As many CITRIC faithful can attest, the road to Vault has certainly been a long (albeit drunken) one but we’ve worked hard to find a venue that echo’s the quality we like to bring to a party musically as well as aesthetically. From our humble beginnings at 169 Bar to our debaucherous subsequent evenings at 24Seven Lounge and Sin Sin, we’ve made more friends than we could imagine and have stayed true to the goal of consistently bringing a fun, fresh and well-up-for-it crowd together once a month to get down to the freshest tech house and electro in the city.

It’s only fitting for us to host Kris B (Hope Recordings, GU, Allen & Heath) back to honor our progress and show us how LA gets down. Kris was CITRIC’s inaugural guest and despite being in the humble (to say the least) surroundings of Bar 169, he tore things up proper and we’ve been waiting for an opportunity to get him back over here to have a good ole NYC vs LA throw-down. Formerly of Grayarea, Kris has seen his production work find it’s way onto Nick Warren’s Global Underground 024 Reykjavik as well as the charts of John Digweed, Sasha and Hernan Cattaneo he has also held residencies at Godskitchen and Spundae, LA and recently finished his first South American tour.

The 2 yr anniversary party lineup will also feature the founding fathers of CITRIC, Holosound along with our trusty UK companion, Derek Godwin, a man who’s definitely got a sense for the funk. He always knows how to set things up nicely and then get filthy during the absurd late night tag teams that have come to define the carefree attitude we hope to exude with every edition of our pride and joy, CITRIC.

Admission is $5 with all students with Valid ID getting in two for 1.
    We’ll also be featuring 2 hours of beer specials from 10-12 so make sure to get there early!

www.holosoundnyc.com
    www.myspace.com/holosound
    www.djkrisb.com
    http://www.myspace.com/djkrisb
    www.elementny.com/vault
    Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...
  • dgaw
    Getting warmed up
    • Apr 2005

Re: CITRIC@Vault 2yr Anniversary with HOLOSOUND and special guest Kris B

Birthday congratulations!!!
    2 years is twice as old as most of the clubs in the city!!
    I missed the first one way back when, so i can't wait to hear kris knocking out the tunes!

Comment

• falcon2noah
      Fresh Peossy
      • Nov 2004

where be ruby raks? (tear)
      Friday Nov 10 with special guest Stephen Porter (Feedback-bookings.com) Citric at the Vault at Element! (www.elementny.com)

www.holosoundnyc.com

Bitcrushers for life.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor Hugo

Comment

• alexfish333
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

I'm sure ruby is kickin aournd somewhere-we got the sightless in on the action tho fo sho!
        Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

im wearing a panda suit to this.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• henz
            Getting warmed up
            • Sep 2004

it will be nice to see everyone and catch up.....particularly mr. kris b.... :-)
            need to blow off some steam!!

balls.

Comment

• dgaw
              Getting warmed up
              • Apr 2005

Friday the 13th
              Panda Suit

now that's scary!
              Niiiiice

Comment

• rubyraks
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Happy birthday fellas!

unfortunately, I'll be away this weekend , but my thoughts are with you all and as I told Alex, don't forget to hit record...oh yeah and don't forget to wear your cups and any protective armor you got, you never know what Sean'll be doing as he gets drunker in the night
                "Work like you don't need the money.
                Love like you've never been hurt.
                Dance like nobody's watching.
                Sing like nobody's listening.
                Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

how did this go?
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

• alexfish333
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2004

Well the fact that we were up against Armand Van Helden, Ferry Corsten and Kaskade, had me a little nervous at first.........

But then it picked up around midnight and kicked ass until close!

I lost my ATM card, Hooray!

Comment

• rubyraks
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by alexfish333
                      Well the fact that we were up against Armand Van Helden, Ferry Corsten and Kaskade, had me a little nervous at first.........

But then it picked up around midnight and kicked ass until close!

I lost my ATM card, Hooray!
                      Did you just actually call Van Helden and Ferry of all f^*&in djs competition?! I didn't know you found candy ravers to be competition...

Your sound must've changed since I last heard you...gonna have to make it out just to keep you guys in check

sorry to hear about the card though...that sucks and I know I must've done that a few times in the last year alone
                      "Work like you don't need the money.
                      Love like you've never been hurt.
                      Dance like nobody's watching.
                      Sing like nobody's listening.
                      Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

Working...