X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wanni
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Stereo NYC

Rumor going around that Stereo (from Montreal) is opening a location in NYC. Opening party is supposed to be Nov 18.
    NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rubyraks
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Stereo NYC

Hasn't that rumor been going around for well over a year now? Speaking of which, what happened to Glowbana?
    "Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody's watching.
    Sing like nobody's listening.
    Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• liquidsky
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Angel Moraes is definitely opening up Stereo NYC on 11/18 and it's not a rumor.

The club is located where Octagon was on 33rd between 10th and 11th. New sound system and lighting...

Message from Angel Moraes.

To all my fellow music junkies,

8 years ago this October a little city to the north of NY called Montreal opened its arms to me and with alot of help from some dear friends we were able to give STEREO to the world. October 3rd 1998 was a very special day for me as on that date alot of dreams and hard work were about to become a reality. I cant tell you how blessed I am to have discovered a city like Montreal and how it has inspired me. I probably will never be able to repay all the love, great friends and everything else that magical city has giving me.
      I am truly in your debt.
      And so, It is with this love and inspiration that I am proud to present to you stereoNY. For those of you saying WHAT? Yes! you read it right.

This November 18 2006 Angel Moraes and Alan Sax present stereoNY.
      The doors will open @ 11pm. ALL ARE WELCOME...

As my gift, all Montrealers that would like to attend the opening will recieve complimentary addmission and a free gift bag. However, You must present a valid Montreal drivers liscense or equivalent proof that you reside in Montreal in order to enjoy this service. NO EXCEPTIONS.
      (this service is for residents of Montreal ONLY).
      It is our hope to be able to re-create in New York a melting pot of beautiful New Yorkers (the gays, the straights, transexuals, bi-sexuals) alongside those beautiful Montrealers that came together for such a magical vibe and enjoy the pleasure of seeing all those familiar faces I used to see in Montreal down here in NYC.

I will send out another email within a week or so to give you some more info

Till then, Much love to you all.
      See you on the dance floor.

Peace
      Angel Moraes

Comment

• Wanni
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Ruby whaddya talkin' about? Glowbana is at 538 1/2 W. 27th St. Rockin sound system and Sasha & Digweed play there every Friday and Saturday. Duh.

In regards to the Angel Moraes email... SWEET.
        NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• rubyraks
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Wanni
          538 1/2 W. 27th St. Rockin sound system and Sasha & Digweed play there every Friday and Saturday.
          Oh the memories!
          "Work like you don't need the money.
          Love like you've never been hurt.
          Dance like nobody's watching.
          Sing like nobody's listening.
          Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

Working...