Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

sounds like a rough night. glad you had a good time at the party though.... :wink:

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

Re:: I see dead people

Yikes, that couldn`t have been good to see especialy being in the narcotic state you were. Getting into the states i do seing a dead body would probably have freaked me out. :?

At last someone who has had a bit of bad luck.. i thought i was on my own. Take it from me DG it can only get worse. :P
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

poor thing although I probably would have just been shaking my head and wondering how much more crazier could it get after seeing the dead guy...or, if I was in a bad mental state I too would have been laughing...

Motto of this story: Get AAA!
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I used to have it. When i got rid of my car, I got rid of that too. I rarely drive...so yea, it was just bad luck.
          "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

i know someone with worse luck than you Dreamie...

that dead guy.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Re:: I see dead people

I feel bad but...

:ROFLMAO:

Comment

• Mixwell
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Re: I see dead people

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                I went to see Dennis Rodgers spin last night..which was one of my better nights out musically.

After the afterhours was the worst late night/early morning ever.

I locked my keys in the car at 430 and had to walk downtown forever to find a fucking ATM that worked. Then i finally got a cab. We start driving and all of a sudden he slams on his brakes and says 'theres a dead man'. i tell him we need to call the cops, he says no, we argue finally i said fuck that and i call 911. the cop then asks for exact location of the man and the cab drivers accent was so thick i couldnt understand meanwhile the cop is LAUGHING...so not funny

Anyways we had to wait. The dead guy was gross, and I wanted to puke.

I was supposed to be at work at 9 and i didnt get home till 630ish, my keys are STILL locked in the car, and my name is now listed as being at the site of a dead man. I suppose I should be glad I insisted on NOT tripping with my friends...can you imagine finding a dead man on drugs at 4am??
                Sucks about the dead man jaime, at leaast you had fun at The Kells. Good that you weren't tripping, but maybe if you were, you would not have run into this problem....
                Was your name listed in the Globe? Fox?
                We will have to chill when I return. I will bring some of that good Humbolt shit....
                dance like no one is watching

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Damn Joe i miss you, you have been missing a lot!

Depending on when you come home, I may see you out there first.

Comment

Working...