Problems with dj_three_&_grumptronix-antenna_mix .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

This many people still using ie?? I'm at work right now and I'm using FireFox, I've yet to see a single person, at any place of business not be able to install FireFox. If you have tried then cool, but if not and your just assuming you can't, at least try it.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

^ some places wont let you install things like this.. i have to use IE at work but i dont download music at work so all is well :P

Comment

• Civic_Zen
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Have you actually tried though? And then after trying, did you call up IT and ask if you could?? Or if they would? Anyone who is certifiable enough to hold down a position in an IT department, any IT department, is going to know the advantages of FireFox. And probably not only want and allow you to use it, but incourage it. Less crap like spyware makes his/her job easier.

I remember when I first started working at my current position, I couldn't install anything. I called IT and said I wanted to install Winamp to listen to internet radio and some CD's, they gave me the access to do that. And ever since then I've been able to install anything and everything I want here. I'm sure its different depending on where you work, and I understand if you would still have to use IE for work related online reporting or what have you. But the fact is most people don't even call up the IT Department, like their scared that asking to install FireFox might cause a scene and get you fired.
        "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
        "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

Re:: Problems with dj_three_&_grumptronix-antenna_mix .

my problem is this mix sux

i'll download it tomorrow

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

^ you have a lot of problems :wink:

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

how the hell do you have 1200+ posts?

you're such a buttslut

Comment

• peloquin
                Till I Come!
                • Jun 2004

because i have a lot of free time at work. but dont tell my boss that

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Damn, 1300 now. I thought I had jack and sh~t to do at my job.
                  - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• peloquin
                    Till I Come!
                    • Jun 2004

1300 now? i had 1296 when he asked that.. its not like i just busted out 100 posts

Comment

Working...