X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiseandShine
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2006

Stress Management Class

Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological tests.
    1. Picture yourself near a stream.
    2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
    3. No one knows your secret place.
    4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic pace of the world.
    5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
    6. The water is crystal clear.
    7. You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Stress Management Class

i just printed that out and hung it on my monitor.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Good one!
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

really? I find it just a wee bit disturbing that you need to "mentally picture" murdering someone to relieve everday stress. If it was a joke... then LOLOLOLOL....

But in all honestly, whatever happened to the good ole hippie times?
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

get high, grab a beer and chill.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• RiseandShine
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2006

You're just giving him a private swimmnig lesson...

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

lol... good one
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

No offence RaS, but those "close your eyes and go to your happy place" techniques don't work for me. In fact, I think they're totally crap, but that's just my opinion.

What does work for me: a few rounds of sparring (thai box). When you're in a fight, everything around you fades away, the sound gets turned down and your mind is as clear as a blue summer sky.

I went training for two hours yesterday and when I was driving home, I was completely "zen", despite the newbie who thought he was Jean-Claude Van Damme and kneed me full force in the side, nearly busting a few ribs. Ah well, tiny frustration which was swiftly forgotten when I crippled him for a few days with a low kick on the thighbone.

No really, wearing your body out until your veins pump battery acid and then wear it out some more is a perfect way to get all the stress out of your system...

Comment

• RiseandShine
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Sep 2006

none taken, I'm not telling you to stick to this one - why would I if you kick Van Damme like that?

In fact, I like your method - I also bite people

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                    No offence RaS, but those "close your eyes and go to your happy place" techniques don't work for me. In fact, I think they're totally crap, but that's just my opinion.

What does work for me: a few rounds of sparring (thai box). When you're in a fight, everything around you fades away, the sound gets turned down and your mind is as clear as a blue summer sky.

I went training for two hours yesterday and when I was driving home, I was completely "zen", despite the newbie who thought he was Jean-Claude Van Damme and kneed me full force in the side, nearly busting a few ribs. Ah well, tiny frustration which was swiftly forgotten when I crippled him for a few days with a low kick on the thighbone.

No really, wearing your body out until your veins pump battery acid and then wear it out some more is a perfect way to get all the stress out of your system...
                    I totally hate newbies with an attitude. You don't have to crawl, but at least don't act like you know everything and then proceed to cripple people with non-existent skills. People that don't know how to fight are the most dangerous ones...no control, no technique. You served him right, and I always do it like that. Put them back where they belong
                    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...