X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Golf Clubs - eBay

has anyone bought clubs off ebay before? i need a putter and a 52-55 degree wedge and i've seen some bidding as low as $.01 for some stuff that only has a couple hours left. that just seems fishy for a brand new adams tight lies wedge to be only bid on at $.01.

please share your thoughts!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: Golf Clubs - eBay

I did but it was through a vendor on ebay. scratch bottom golf or rock bottom golf. no problems when I ordered
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

if yer going to grab a sand wedge, the new ones arent neccessarily better. listen i worked at a golf course for years doing outings and helping the dir of golf. from my exp, i tend to prefer older sand wedges, as they are usually a lot softer from oxidation on the faceplate. beleive it or not, a rusted face (some companies now sell pre rusted) will be a lot easier for short shots and control.

but i am sticking with my cobras.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

here. http://callawaygolf.com/en.CLUBS.Wed...ourWedges.html

Comment

• mnbvcxz
          Platinum Poster
          • Feb 2006

I'll take an iron set of Mizuno mp37s. Those wedges are nice.

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

i've seen the ones that say pre-rusted and i was like "wtf? why would i buy something rusted?" but i guess that makes sense after you mention the benefits, sean. i saw some of those for good deals. just wondering if eBay was reliable or not for clubs. $.01 for a club new sounds too good to be true.

spec - what do you mean scratch those shops? as in scratch them off my list to buy from?
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

yes he meant that.\

garrick, here. http://cgi.ebay.com/LH-KING-COBRA-GO...QQcmdZViewItem

if you buy that and dont like it i will buy it from you, mine is pretty beat up after 8 years, dont trust the bookos, they factor in price and reliability, ask a pro what the best wedge is.

add in the fact i work in the NYC market, golf is essential , but what do i know with an 11 HC

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

that is exactly the kind of club i need. doesn't appear like the condition is all that good if you look at the description. it says it doesn't hinder performance in any way, but i don't want to buy a club with a lot of wear unless i can personally look at and try it out beforehand. i'll take a look for more clubs like that, though. if you buy it, let me know how it works.

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Feb 2006

I play left handed too... bizarre

Comment

• speciale
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by nikolic
                    I'll take an iron set of Mizuno mp37s. Those wedges are nice.
                    good choice of irons. Either those or the mp32s will be my next set.
                    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                    No Soup for You

Comment

• CSquare
                      Addiction started
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by speciale
                      good choice of irons. Either those or the mp32s will be my next set.
                      used to love my mizunos. when the swing is tight, you can make them do anything you want. haven't been playing often enough so had to switch out to some big berthas. can't work them but they're forgiving as fuck.

Comment

• speciale
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by CSquare
                        used to love my mizunos. when the swing is tight, you can make them do anything you want. haven't been playing often enough so had to switch out to some big berthas. can't work them but they're forgiving as fuck.
                        I need new clubs to work the ball more. big berthas are too big for me to get use to. Have they helped your score?
                        No Soup for You

Comment

• Miguel
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Oct 2005

long time friend came and visit here in miami. he left behind a complete set of clubs. they have been hanging around for the past 4 years. they are Callaway Hawk Eye Pro Series 3.1 .... if anyone is interested, how much do you offer?

Comment

• CSquare
                            Addiction started
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by speciale
                            I need new clubs to work the ball more. big berthas are too big for me to get use to. Have they helped your score?
                            in comparison to the mizunos, when i'm stuggling with my swing, they keep the scores down. once the swing feels right, i tend to switch back. i've been playing with the berthas mostly though. the big topline and the big heads take a little getting used to. it took like 4 rounds to get used to them at first.

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

i just successfully won a brand new Odyssey white steel two ball putter for $65. they sell them at sports authority for $189. i'm anxious to get that SOB so i can start knockin in putts from 50 feet so far, everything has gone smoothly. i just hope i get the product in a timely manner.

Comment

Working...