How long will Digweed spin at the Mayan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re:: How long will Digweed spin at the Mayan?

^ yep, I remember walking through that thing atleast once before...
    ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• esef
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

good thing the 50 pills i'll be bring in to sell that night won't show up on the metal detector... that's a releif...

only kidding... :wink:

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category

Comment

• swedetech
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

^ yea right! what will you be wearing?
        ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• BureOne
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

The Mayan is a cool venue. Love the Decore. Dont' remember metal detecotors. Just lame security patting you down.

The paito's are really small/narrow. Alley size with stairwells going to the second floor on both sides which leads to the balcony where you can sit (Theatre) and watch digweed spin from the top.

Planning so smoke it out within the bundle of people at the front of digweed.. only place were I'll feel safe not getting caught.

Comment

• swedetech
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

^ ah, so u the fucker that always get me high even though I don't smoke...

---------------

Comment

• SleepyFloyd
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

it is a great venue however. probably the best in the city to hear a set. expect a 3 hour set with digweed going on around 1 and playing no later than 4.
              i used to think so too until Avalon in Hollywood opened up with a far better sound system. tho the acoustics in Mayan are very nice when the sound bounces around.

Comment

• BureOne
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Maybe... sorry. So if you see anyone taking a couple of hits in the middle of the dance floor, please do not hesititate to ask for a hit

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

it's getting recorded anyways a friend of a friend of a friend will prob get the job done, and plus diggers is gonna be to tired from the night before to play anything over a two hour set j\k

Comment

• esef
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                    it's getting recorded anyways a friend of a friend of a friend will prob get the job done, and plus diggers is gonna be to tired from the night before to play anything over a two hour set j\k
                    if your friend of a friend of a friend doesn't have enuff respect to follow the wishes of the DJ and promoter he has no bizness being there...

and i'm not dropping any PLUR shit on you either. respect the DJs and the scene. :wink:

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

sorry thug life if you couldn't tell i was being a smart ass

Comment

• esef
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                        sorry thug life if you couldn't tell i was being a smart ass
                        sorry smart ass, i couldn't tell you were being a smart ass. the icon always works well went displaying sarcasm.

now step off bitch!!

Comment

Working...